Lowbie Marauder Looking For Advice!

Hi, I'm the former Nakrius...-cries as he thinks of his level 27 HC Marauder laying dead in the Waterfall-

With that being said, I'm starting fresh. So far my new Marauder, Telemundo, has hit level 10. I've done this without spending a skill point.

I know that it will not be able to happen any longer. So my question is...can you offer any advice and/or links to an effective build?

I work mainly with 2H weapons and for the most part I'm solo or with my Ranger friend. I truly have no idea which step to take.

Any and all help would gladly be appreciated.
Nakrius - Level 27 Marauder Died 1/24/2013 RIP, Telemundo - Level 31 Marauder Died 1/25/2013 RIP, Captain_Wraeclast Level 39 Marauder Died 1/30/2013 RIP,
Will only be named Captain_Wraeclast from here on out. (Currently Level 17)

Hardcore or bust!
You know what, you will lose many many characters to HC mode, but hey that's apart of the fun right?

SO here is my build that I am working on. It is a very tanky build with conduit for team support. You can remove the shield nodes at top, and the path to conduit, and use those points towards 2 hand damage if you'd like.

You can see the progression of this buid, and the theories behind with discussions in my thread here.

If you have any questions, or comments just leave in my thread, and I will return a message as soon as I can.
Check out my How to Build The "Tankiest" Thread on http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/67244
Last edited by zerume on Jan 25, 2013, 1:46:52 PM
Here's a pretty standard early-game mace build. Rush Resolute Technique first, then head north for the Templar's life nodes.

The late-game build might look something like this:

In this game, defenses are king, and high health with health regen is easiest way to go. An overwhelming majority of your points should be going for defenses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info