Error : Received HTTP302....../0.10.0.2/ShaderCache.dat

I get an error during the download game, that is:
'' Error: Received HTTP 302 while downloading http:// patch203.pathofexile.com: 8095/patch/0.10.0.2/ShaderCache.dat "
 I use packcheck.exe but it does not work
before that, I met error in 7.1 Mb finally, I had to remove the old version and start over.
Disappointed, sad and I do not experience the game with my friends. please help me if you can, thank you very much!!!
This is happening to me as well. I've removed the entire 5GB file, restarted the download dozens of times over the weekend, and am about to just give up. The odd thing is I can't do it anywhere, be it my place, my parents house, my brothers house (he downloaded it while I was and it worked, wtf?), or anywhere. It just recursively starts over and over and eventually just crashes out with timeout error on this exact file.

It makes no sense at all, why this one file?

Cross posted here as well, it appears it's happened before previously? (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/60340/)
Digitaldak
Found another thread on this issue, trying a suggestion on it now that was to right click on the exe and run it as administrator... It appears this is working for me, the speeds consistent and the percent's going up as expected. Sooo, give that a try, it appears they have a acl/uac/permissions issue with their patching tool...

Also, if a QA or Dev reads this, can you PLEASE change the icon of the form that the patcher is on? It's SAD when it's the default form icon, I mean come on ya'll!! :|
Digitaldak
Getting the same error when downloading, stops around .30%, and running as admin doesn't seem to help. Also running on a high end internet connection, so I doubt that is the cause.
Got the same error

HERE MY WAY TO FIX IT

- When the the error message appear, do not press OK just click X
- Open game again (look at the percent of downloading. it's different a little bit compare with the first time)
- Try to open game a few times

Try it. Hope it works for you
Good Luck :">

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info