New 1.0.5 Vendor Recipe

Wow, awesome.... not really...

It's funny how Chris says to get more items, not to get more maps, hmm???
Last edited by MyH4o on Jan 6, 2014, 12:57:12 AM
I'm dissapointed, another recipe that asks players to stop what they are doing and go farm low level zones, where you get no currency, for small returns for tedious labor.

Please make this work with a high 60+ item base that can be found WHILE DOING MAPS easily, or better yet, all 1 handed maces.
"
Gravethought wrote:
I'm dissapointed, another recipe that asks players to stop what they are doing and go farm low level zones, where you get no currency, for small returns for tedious labor.

Please make this work with a high 60+ item base that can be found WHILE DOING MAPS easily, or better yet, all 1 handed maces.

How about Occultist Vestments and Spine Bows :)
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Gravethought wrote:

How about Occultist Vestments and Spine Bows :)

Would take this all day every day.
"
MyH4o wrote:

Maps are items. Mentioning the superset is more accurate.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:

Maps are items. Mentioning the superset is more accurate.

Rekt

Spoiler
Did I do it right?
Not a good recipe to be honest.

It is much easier buying a SOME chisels with the one map and 20 whetstones you need in that vendor recipe.
"
AceNightfire wrote:
Not a good recipe to be honest.

It is much easier buying a SOME chisels with the one map and 20 whetstones you need in that vendor recipe.

You only need 4, not 20. I wonder about some of you guys..

It's certainly not "ideal," but it's a helluva lot better than no chisel recipe.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Everyone thought I was crazy for hoarding stone hammers. Well who is laughing now, huh? WHO IS LAUGHING NOW!?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Seems like it would be faster just to do the low maps with IIQ and hope for chisels then it would be to run around a lvl 16 zone farming for axes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info