New 1.0.5 Vendor Recipe

Content Update 1.0.5, which is being deployed in three days, contains a new vendor recipe. You can trade any Map and a 20% quality Stone Hammer for a Cartographer's Chisel. This recipe is designed to be useful to end-game mappers who have a surplus of low maps and want to receive more items from the higher maps they are running. It also raises the value of Whetstones and incidentally creates demand for normal Stone Hammers.

Our T-Shirt Design Contest ends in a few days. Make sure to get your submissions in so that you don't miss out on a chance to win some of the $4000 of prizes!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
maps3
Interesting recipe. Shame its such a large item required.

On a side note, I'll trade you any map, a 20% quality Stone Hammer AND a Cartographer's Chisel for some PvP information.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Jan 5, 2014 11:54:40 PM
sweet
Great!
ign: Skipsta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZU6eMxeltk (Hammerfall - Let the Hammer Fall)
IGN: Márkusz
My 3.0 builds: thread/1600072 (Shaper AFK tank, LL RF Scorch, Crit Dark Pact, G. Cascade Zerker, Zerphi GC, CI Aegis)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Jan 6, 2014 12:45:32 AM
mhmm chisels...
MRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!
That recipe would take a while to be discovered.
English is not my first language.
Last edited by digdigo on Jan 5, 2014 11:55:14 PM
"
Completed 28 ChallengesAux wrote:
Interesting recipe. Shame its such a large item required.

On a side note, I'll trade you any map, a 20% quality Stone Hammer AND a Cartographer's Chisel for some PvP information.

Cutthroat cuttthroat cutthroat
IRON MAN
to farm stone hammers!
IGN: RFFP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info