PLEASE AUCTION HOUSE

Please... my eyes literally hurt constantly searching forums / poe.eyx / trade channel / global.... just please implement a freakin auction house... -.-
IGN : IfritsCurrencyCatcher / IfritsZealot / IfritsCIArcher
Light em up
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG basically said this will never happen.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'd rather my eyes burn than have an AH. poe.xyz is fine for now. Not great but good enough.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
UP!

it is idiot to have an AH in an external site and not in game
"
HellonOrion wrote:
Please... my eyes literally hurt constantly searching forums / poe.eyx / trade channel / global.... just please implement a freakin auction house... -.-

That's what the forums are for. Either search the forum or post on the forum.
"
Caessa wrote:
I'd rather my eyes burn than have an AH. poe.xyz is fine for now. Not great but good enough.

Lol So you don't want an auction house but you use a third party one?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
My vote.
Never AH pls pls.
I loved D1, D2 but D3 and AH broke my heart.
anything that reminds me of that and ... bye bye!
OK wait, can someone explain me why You don't wanna have AH/TH in game? Do You really enjoy so much play zombie when You look at trade chat? Or waste Your time for looking in google? Or wait maybe PoE Forum? That'll be great idea right? Damn not! You see bunch of trash and items spam without price. And when You find right topic, right item, You jump into game and... damn seller is offline... Now i've to spent time for searching, wainting and contact to buy any item in game.
This should be much easier to make. There is no problem if game have no gold currency system. Tt wont ruin the game felling.
Sorry but for me, ppl who don't wan't AH/TH in PoE... They're masochist.
Thanks for your suggestion! We have no plans for an auction house. However, we do have updates to the trading system underway.

Chris has said the following comments about this:

"
Chris wrote:

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.
Why don't you guys just make ut like the Steam "Send Trade Offer" system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info