I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
:_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I would like to see this happen :)

Maybe 2 variations - one with some cool visuals, and another that is less visually taxing on older computers so dischargers get less complaints running parties =D
Hi

Discharge effect:Atomic bomb

The explosion could be multi coloured.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Discharge effect:Atomic bomb

The explosion could be multi coloured.

cheers

Hayle naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. It's big enough as is. Anyway, I always find it kind of tacky when I see a nuke explosion in a fantasy game, haha. Anyway, making one of those effects not lag would be a next level mission. Not to mention I would have to make 3 elements of it.
y im slept?
Last edited by Support on Jun 5, 2014, 7:22:35 PM
"
Russell wrote:

Hayle naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. It's big enough as is. Anyway, I always find it kind of tacky when I see a nuke explosion in a fantasy game, haha. Anyway, making one of those effects not lag would be a next level mission. Not to mention I would have to make 3 elements of it.

Too lazy to put it through Photoshop, but one yellow, one blue, one red. Bam, done.
"
boof wrote:
"
Russell wrote:

Too lazy to put it through Photoshop, but one yellow, one blue, one red. Bam, done.

Fx textures arnt one colour so its not as easy as a random hue change. We would have a lot more recoloured effects in the store if this was the case. Also discharge is elements. Ones cold ones fire ones lightning. It would look pretty half assed if I just colour shifted them.
y im slept?
Last edited by Russell on Jun 5, 2014, 10:31:34 PM
"
Russell wrote:

It would look pretty half assed if I just colour shifted them.

That was what I was going for, since a cheesy nuke effect was in question :p
Hi

HEHEH

I miss my archangels staff of apoc.

Does not look nearly as cool as it once was, haha.

How about a demonic/seraph and necrotic versions of discharge?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info