Quest completed and then undone! Cannot redo!

So, I have a lvl 8 witch in Act 1. I completed the quest where you have to gather eggs to clear the submerged cave entrance. I completed the quest, took a portal to town, and when I came back the cave was submerged again. I cannot redo the quest, and I cannot get through the submerged cave. How the hell do I get around this?
Did you put the eggs into the wall at the cave?
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
I did, that's when the water subsided and then I took a portal to town. I went to the guy to complete the quest, sold some items, and then when I went back through my portal the water had risen again. I have no way of redoing the quest. How do I get past this?
*Bump* This is a huge issue... If I can't get any help on this I would not recommend this game.
*Bump* I cannot let this one fall to the bottom as this is a serious glitch in the game itself. Anyone else notice anything resetting after using town portal?
I would e-mail the support team, but when I click on the support button up in the top left corner it thinks I want to send a private message to whomever I enter in. Anyone know how to e-mail support?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info