Frame Rate Issue (Screen Attached)

I am currently having a problem mainly in act 3, I didn't really notice it much until now. Especially when indoors I'm getting my FPS jump from 60 to 30 constantly. It makes the game rather choppy and dangerous playing hardcore. I used to play in closed beta fine without this issue.

AMD FX 4100 3.6, HD 6670, 8gb DDR3

Spoiler
@MaxEntitlement
Bump, must be someone with some info on this *_*
@MaxEntitlement
Sad to say I think this is an issue this how the game is coded. Just played around having a little test. As I enter Solaris Temple level 2 my frame rate is a constant 60 in the open area by the stairs. As soon as I enter the narrower corridor my FPS suddenly spikes constantly between 30-60 making the screen stutter and the game feel sluggish. If I return to the area near the stairs my fps simply goes back to a consistent 60. The spikes happen in the corridor even when idle and no mobs on screen. Quick graphical optimisations would be greatly appreciated.
@MaxEntitlement
I noticed this very same thing. I would stand still and the framerate would jump between 30 fps and 60 fps over and over again. Seems something was coded wrong with the game.
Almost same issue.
In some areas I have around 60 fps, thats fine, but in a few of them, like Docks (worst fps from all areas) I have around 10-20 fps. // i5 (650 @ 3,20GHz) // 8GB RAM // GeForce GTS 240
Any chance we can get recognition of this issue? Even a we are looking at it would be nice.
@MaxEntitlement
They are aware.

They are using a custom designed engine from the ground up, and the dynamic lighting system consumes huge resources. I believe they are continuing to explore other ways of providing the same graphics quality in a more efficient manner.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Yeah, got the same problem. For me it's not only act 3 zones. 20-30 fps drops. Weird thing is that in some of the zones i got normal fps and when i move to other areas of the map i get the drop. Environment isnt changing at all and still something is causing the problem. Like in the beginning forest of act 2 i got 70 fps, i move further and boom - 40. I guess some parts of the maps are not optimized.
As someone mentioned docks are the worst :P
Same issue for me, I posted in another thread about it. It's just Act 3 for me, I don't think I ever want to do a sewers map ever again, it's pathetic.

If you want to see the framerate tank even farther, use fork fireball or fork ice shot. My framerate is as erratic as it can get, at times ranging from over 200 all the way down to 3. Hardly matters what settings I use either.

Makes me want to just do a play through and move on to other games. I mean, with all due respect to the GGG people and keeping in mind I think this game is great, there is absolutely no reason anything I'm seeing in game should warrant such an erratic framerate.

And I'm sure some fanboys will throw the "it's beta" out there, but give me a break.
It seems this is an issue with the lighting and mainly an issue with AMD. What would be nice to eradicate this is an option to turn off the lighting and particle effects. There is not even a userconfig.ini I can edit. Since I got a multi-projectile flame totem this has gone from a minor annoyance to a major problem. If I use it my FPS is tanking consistently and it makes the game far less enjoyable.
@MaxEntitlement

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info