Error when entering some zones ing

How to fix this?
I have the same problem all time crash in church dungeon :

Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code:8 Offset:1949040640 Size: 1424738
Saw this as well when I tried to go to the Oiled Fields (think this is the correct name, it's the zone to the north of the Forest Encampment).

Edit 1:

Happened again with the same zone (might be coincidental, not sure).

Edit 2:

While it was still crashed like this, I noticed the memory usage for the client.exe was slowly increasing. I let it get up to 90% of my memory before I finally closed it (from the 79% listed here). It only took a few minutes.
Last edited by DarkGrudge on Jan 25, 2013, 8:37:59 AM
seen the post "How to run a Pack Check"

"PackCheck is program that will verify that all the files in your Content.ggpk file have the correct hashes.

From time to time we might ask you to run PackCheck and give us the output.

It is available here:
http://www.grindinggear.com/PackCheck.exe

To use PackCheck:

1) Put it PackCheck.exe inside your Path of Exile install directory.

2) Open a command prompt inside your Path of Exile directory.

3) Run the following command:
PackCheck Content.ggpk

4) If the tool reports any errors then please copy and paste the output into your bug report.

5) Run Path of Exile again. Any files that were corrupted should now repatch.

To run a command prompt from within a window in Vista and Windows 7, Shift+Right Click the window, and select the "Open command window here" option."

didnt get any errors, i've checked the zones i'm getting those errors (Church dungeon and 2nd waypoint west of Forest Encampment) and it stills the same, been unavailable to pregress ing story.
^ pack check does nothing, it has something to do with 32 bit users and their RAM.
I've done it writes to support but nothing has changed. and perhaps remove mast path of exile and download it again :/ I think that maybe will help:/
ok I've done correct the problem. I just copied the file content.ggpk uninstall the game.
These files (computer - Local Disk (C :) - users - q (name of your pc) - my games - path of exile <- Delete.
I installed the game again content.ggpk pasted to the folder with the game and turned on the path of exile.exe. This correct my problem :).

I think the old files that have been in close beta could be the cause of continuous crashing
already play 3 hours and no crash. and i play not fullscreen just windowed.
the way i solved it: i had win 7 32bit installed , just a part of my ram was available i guess when i had that errors was when "all" the ram was in use. got 64bit version now and all my ram shows. no crashs so far been playing for 7hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info