Upcoming 1.0.5 Microtransaction Videos

That medusa thing looks awful sorry but it's the fact. Take a look at medusa head in clash of titans. Or even medusas in homm IV
That snake like tentacles should be covering all around the head like hair.

Beside that bell reptile seems so cool. Good job for it.

But I'm hardly dissapoints to hear "it's too early for act4" from Chris who is planing to add 10 acts in this game. So we will see act 10 in early 2020s I guess what do you think?

I like the game and don't want be harsh but while game suffering from so many mechanic issues like drops trading, content mostly, releasing regardless mix and microscopic changes are making me lose attention to game.
-"This world is an illusion."
Dominus
Last edited by DorZa on Jan 5, 2014, 3:36:42 PM
Nice work!
IGN: Kira_Dan
can u guys update pvp

they need to have a hostile button and a pvp all league fight instead of just standard vs standard

just let us fight with all league such as : hardcore,nemesis,domination etc..

that way we have more people to fight and more pvp Queue instead of just the same person and sometimes none at all

been doing this for months and yea its very boring pvp looks dead to me

we also need to have a thread separation of low level and high level fourm thread so these low/high level don't post in the same thread asking for pvp which is pretty annoying to see
"
FreeMark wrote:

:D <3

necroed
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Chris wrote:
There's this awesome 1.1.0 patch coming out in early March. It's got lots of cool stuff but we can't talk about it just yet. There will be lots of meaty news for you about it in February!

To clarify, Act 4 is not included, it's far too early.

I'll be looking forward to hearing more about it! I really want to get back into this game, I've been momentarily discouraged. I'm confident 1.1.0 will change that. :)
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
I usualy don't like to criticize, but that "medusa" cosmetic is... unfinished/rushed/green???

This is how medusa "hair" should be.

I wish that this great things could be a little more developed and I would be willing to throw in a bit more of my €... but oh well...

Atm there is not one thing that I would be considered buying from shop, was looking forward to this medusa thingy but... tempted to get champion pack (for hoodie/t-shirt and great portal), but got nothing to spent those points on so...

No hard feelings this is just my 5cents.
IGN: xSiCKoWx
Last edited by xSiCKHeADx on Jan 6, 2014, 6:19:25 AM
i wouldnt mind a mask that looks like that face on the girl. hes right the medusa afro isnt cutting it!!!

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Jan 7, 2014, 2:40:20 AM
"
DorZa wrote:
That medusa thing looks awful sorry but it's the fact. Take a look at medusa head in clash of titans. Or even medusas in homm IV
That snake like tentacles should be covering all around the head like hair.

Beside that bell reptile seems so cool. Good job for it.

But I'm hardly dissapoints to hear "it's too early for act4" from Chris who is planing to add 10 acts in this game. So we will see act 10 in early 2020s I guess what do you think?

I like the game and don't want be harsh but while game suffering from so many mechanic issues like drops trading, content mostly, releasing regardless mix and microscopic changes are making me lose attention to game.

i fucking agree, totally... im now losing attention for this game. 'too early for act 4'... - 'unbalanced pvp'... unbalanced trading system.. bla bla bla - i dont want this game to be a total Grinding Gear Game.. if u know what i mean. (because grind is the only stuff ppl is doing nowadays here)

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Jan 7, 2014, 8:21:15 AM
"
Kandamo wrote:
i fucking agree, totally... im now losing attention for this game. 'too early for act 4'... - 'unbalanced pvp'... unbalanced trading system.. bla bla bla - i dont want this game to be a total Grinding Gear Game.. if u know what i mean. (because grind is the only stuff ppl is doing nowadays here)
I agree too and I haven't even finished the game one-time in Normal. I get detailed strategy from ppl on how to play and what to do next but nothing from inside the game. Leveling up through the areas is a peace of cake so far regardless of using my own passives or someone's build but god help you when you hit one of the bosses who although they are integral in the POE story fight like they are from a different game with different rules and not any part of your char leveling process.

The vendor monetary system sucks and finding drops you need to modify equip you'd like to modify sucks. I spent all day yesterday going through maybe three maps looking for a stupid link I needed so I could modify a weapon I thought I needed to start using but didn't get one link drop and buying one from a vendor is a laugh.

You hardcore diehard gamers can go stuff it! This is not 'Game of the Year' for noobie ARPG solo gamers who like would like everything including recipes learned of and managed in-game.

I'm on my last (3rd) char attempt to finish Normal solo and just barely successfully got through Vaal at the end of the day. I finally learned an in-game cheat though for the first time that helped greatly... If you open a portal and die in battle you can use that portal (after automagically refilling your vases) to return right back into the battle--but you need to remember to open a new portal in case you die again. All the fun I have leveling up through the areas successfully doesn't make up for the terrible brick walls the 'bosses' present.

I would sure love to learn what percentage of gamers of the total who actually are playing the game or have tried playing the game have finished Normal (killed Dominus)?

Even though the game is free (I can't remember the last time I played a free game) I think GameSpot and Steam misrepresent ARPG industry claiming/promoting it as Single Player or Solo. And I think ARPG misrepresents its genre not making it clear from the beginning that the game is very much a heavy Strategy genre too. Strategy needs to be seamlessly into an ARPG and PoE does a lousy job of that.

End of rant--enjoy GGG.
~<Ratsneve>~~<Looking for Simple Solo Solutions>~
I hope they release the acts when they are ready for it, not something that fans want them like very fast.
My wish its that Act4 release to December 2014/ Jan/Feb 2015 =)..

Act5 - Januari -2016 =)

Act 6 - Summer 2018

Act 7 Winter 2020.
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Jan 7, 2014, 5:21:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info