THE ULTIMATE POE POLL!!!!

Would you prefer:

A) Reduce the desync problem and have slightly higher chances of having people cheating

or

B) Have an almost cheat impermeable system but at the cost of highly desyncable

my choice
Spoiler
I'd would prefer the A solution since:
1) Increasing the playability of the game is a much more important factor than increasing the ego of an elitist minority
2) People that would claim that it eases the item looting, wrong! RNG is RNG
3) Someone that cheats might be able to get higher faster, but who would give him credit since all top ladder Stream and his crime would be known
4)Id rather have people that use maphack and speedhack than people that RMT...

Lets say that
"
C) NO desync and no cheating

Would be Utopic
even GGG said desync will never be completely irradicated
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 1, 2014, 3:13:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
B
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'll pick C)

Wait until GGG introduces improvements (spoken of in the interview between Athene and Chris).

After which I'll be able to pick either A or B... but for the moment that would be premature.

GGGs vision of PoE requires the desync to exist... but atm it's a little "too much" and causes more harm than good...for many...and this isn't beneficial to GGG.

My opinion only.
B.

Desynch is fine as it is right now. You'll eventually learn to live with it.

But they should really make "/oos" a rebindable hotkey.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Well... a recognition impaired Mod sent this thread to fucking Feedback, wtf lol
im gonna repost it tomorrow while they are asleep.. the only time the forums are correctly moderated
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
yeah the chat police man is makin new year kosher.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Honestly, I think the vast majority of 'desync' issues would be solved if they just automatically resynced you if you're stunned.

Play a character with Unwavering vs a character without, and the difference in how often they 'desync' is remarkable.
"
UnderOmerta wrote:
Honestly, I think the vast majority of 'desync' issues would be solved if they just automatically resynced you if you're stunned.

Play a character with Unwavering vs a character without, and the difference in how often they 'desync' is remarkable.

You are resynced when you're stunned.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/403446

"
Chris wrote:
We've added some experimental code that triggers a local position resync if you are stunned while desynced by more than around 2 metres. The goal of this change is to catch the situations where you are pinned by monsters on the server without being able to see them on the client. This is a low-impact change that should prevent some avoidable character deaths.
Obviously C, otherwise B.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
B
IGN: Aux

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info