Lost in Love quest glitch

I'm on the quest, lost in love, and I defeated the guards and picked up the bracelet twice now and my quest is still not completing. I was in a party and my partner was able to complete the quest with out an issue the first time. I was killed when the boss was defeated on the first try, but was still about to loot the bracelet. The second time I defeated her, I was alive the entire time and still unable to complete the quest. Please help since this is a major part of the story and I can't continue till it is completed.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Aug 31, 2014, 9:34:20 PM
Lost in Love requires two things: to rescue Clarissa from the Slums, and to get Tolman's Bracelet from the Crematorium.

You also need to actually talk to Clarissa when you find her, not just kill the guards.
Code warrior
I went back and redid the clarissa part. I guess I missed talking to her the 1st time. Thank you for the help ^^
!
Last edited by warel on Feb 25, 2013, 12:24:42 PM
Had this Glitch again, Found her, Got the bracelet, and Killed guards no option to talk to her, tried relogging everything.
I talked to Clarissa, she's in town, I brought the bracelet, I'm actually almost to Dominus. It says that the quest is complete, but it didn't grey out. Is there anything that can be done about this? Thank you guys for any info :)
Hi Deezie1989,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

Unfortunately what you're experiencing appears to be a different issue to the subject of this thread. I recommend not bumping threads with similar issues to the ones you're having, at least in this subforum. Though the symptoms may be similar, the cause of the issue often isn't, so please feel free to create your own threads if you have any future issues.

You're welcome to include links to any old threads you feel may be relevant in them.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi Deezie1989,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. We're aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

That post is from 12 februari 2013, and you are still working on it?

I got the same problem right now, though I've kept going to other zones as she gave me the sewer keys.
But my quest still sais I should talk to her for a reward.
bängan is bängan.
same problem for me

I already claimed the reward of quest

but she does not complete

sy my english
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/120711/page/4#p8643286

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Hey all,

The issue for this quest has been identified and a fix has been made. We'll get this into the next applicable patch as soon as possible. We're very sorry for the inconvenience this will likely be causing, as having an unfinished quest is very distracting. Thank you for informing us of the issue, we appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info