Question(s) about Titucius' Span

"
Mokihiki wrote:
I never considered this unique confusing, but then again I never used it so my initial presumption about how it works might be wrong. Nevertheless I think it works like this:
Whenever you are hit with projectile damage the shield adds 25% to you block chance, whether it's an attack or a spell doing the hitting doesn't matter, projectile damage is projectile damage.
To block spells you need some block to spell block stat but if you do have some it counts the additional 25% if the spell does projectile damage (although if you have more than 50% block normally, part of the 25% would be ignored; increases to max block cap notwithstanding).
This is correct. The shield means you have additional block chance against projectiles. If you have some of the stat that applies a % of your block chance to spells, then against projectiles the block chance which is used in that calculation is increased, resulting in more total chance to block a spell projectile than a regular spell (unless your regular block chance was already capped).
Last edited by Mark_GGG on May 18, 2014, 8:13:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info