all that haters

I saw many haters flaming about the game on streams, forums..
And I finally got the reason they hate.
Haters are angry because one free game is better than all arpg games, and they cant enjoy this game because you need a brain for play.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 24, 2013, 8:19:13 PM
lol why would they even talk about this game on steam since it's not there? Although it would be nice if it was. You always got to remember a lot of those cries come from blizzard garbage casuals that are used to their games dumbed down to stupid mode so they can just waltz through the game asap. So when ever a game gives the garbage casuals a problem they cry. The game is fun and I am enjoying the more I get in to it and definitely can't wait to see what the devs got planned for it.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, provided they remain civil and considerate.

This thread serves virtually no function but attract agreement (circlejerk) or disagreement (flames/trolling). As such, and with all respect to the OP's opinion, I'll close it now.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info