A Question About Pets

I am not sure if this has been asked before (I at least try to research before posting), but I was wondering whether GGG was intending to up the limit on pets from 1? It just seems as though that would be a way to encourage multiple pet purchases. I obviously have my diamond kiwi, and I have bought a spectral basilisk ( and I may yet buy the inferno basilisk), but it is the sort of thing that would make me hesitant to have any more than 2-3 pets. So again I just wonder if there is an intent to allow for more pets, because I want a pet army on my ranger (I dont use summons) :)
I've been holding off on buying pets due to the limit on summoning one too. With that said, though.. I'm concerned about what impact it may have on performance.
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

No pet will ever compare to the kiwi regardless of tier.

With that said, I'd buy a spectral basilisk if I could have more than one pet summoned.

"
Freyar wrote:
I've been holding off on buying pets due to the limit on summoning one too. With that said, though.. I'm concerned about what impact it may have on performance.

If you can summon 10 skeletons, 8 zombies, and 2 specters at once, the game can certainly handle an extra pet. ;P
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jan 24, 2013, 8:12:09 PM
If they let me, I'd have my whole army of kiwis and pets bathing in my glory around me.
"
Elynole wrote:
If they let me, I'd have my whole army of kiwis and pets bathing in my glory around me.

To be honest I was thinking of PMing GGG to see if I could get all of them(how much did it cost you out of interest), but thought against it merely on that basis that I wasn't sure whether they would ever let you have more than one.
"
Freyar wrote:

I don't necessarily mean unlimited pets, so that a diamond could bring in 50 pets and crash the town, but it would be nice to say have a limit of say 3-5.
"
Zinger86 wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:

To be honest I was thinking of PMing GGG to see if I could get all of them(how much did it cost you out of interest), but thought against it merely on that basis that I wasn't sure whether they would ever let you have more than one.

one out that is.
I think a lot of people would love to see this. I would buy it immediately.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info