Duelist Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Added Description to the "Kry's Molten Claw Dual Wielding Crit Build, A Variant of The Community for the Community."
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is there a build that concentrates on max shield block?
Many builds have max block chance ... pretty much all facebreaker builds, all builds that use Aegis Aurora...well basically 90% of the melee builds which are with one handed weapon and a shield have max or very high block chance.
Added

BoR+WoE - cheap Atziri farming build

P.S. I won't be around for a week but don't worry all new builds during that period of time will be added when i'm back!
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 27, 2014, 9:59:16 AM
Shadow build list is up! Go an check it out :)

Shadow Builds List

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info