Duelist Builds List

Added

JuanTamod Molten Strike Low Life 8 Auras Build 324k DPS with Videos!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913486
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
added

1H+Shield Duelist-Tank / Ground Slam, Heavy Strike
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887382
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey guys,
I want to improve the thread by adding short descriptions to the builds so i would appreciate it if the creators of the listed builds PM me with a short description ( 1-2 sentences ) of their builds. If they want to of course :)
Added descibtions for
How to Smash Heads. Guide for a Facebreaker build using Infernal and Dominating Blow
How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!
How to Farm Piety. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner.

I want to remind you that if you want to add a descibtion to your build just PM me. :)
Merged links and titles.
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 9, 2014, 8:27:34 AM
Molten Strike Section added!
Added

90% cold Glacial Hammer Duelist

I want to use the post to remind you that If someone wants a describton to his build to be added in this thread PM me with what you want it to be :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 13, 2014, 8:04:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info