Duelist Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 20, 2015, 8:41:55 AM
It was there for a pretty long time ( added on Dec 20th ). Then i've removed it yesterday because it was marked for deletion and the guide post was removed by you. But today the guide was back again so i've included it once again ;)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 11, 2016, 5:37:57 PM
I made a 2.1 Spectral Throw build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1573748

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info