"An unexpected disconnection occurred"

"
Angeldv wrote:
Go at the game folder and clear ShaderCache subfolder. I had the same problem, now haven't.

Seems the problem gone. Were getting dc's mostly while teleporting/zoneing. 1h+ playing.
"
Go at the game folder and clear ShaderCache subfolder. I had the same problem, now haven't.

Cheerz, seems working here :)
Please don't die.
My issue is that I get disconnected ALL the time. When it happens I get this message: An unexpected disconnection occured.

The disconnection happens at random interval so I read this:

"At random intervals
This is a problem with your connection to our servers. Try changing your Gateway between America, Europe and Singapore. If all three are still resulting in disconnects, you’ll likely have to check the state of your router and contact your ISP about your connection problems".

The thing is, there is nothing wrong with my router, I have been in contact with my ISP and there is nothing wrong with my connection. I can play other games online just fine. And my friend whom I was supposed to play with have the same exact problem, and we dont even have the same type of router or IPS. (I have a DSL line 10/1, and he has fiber (100/100).

The problem still occurs when changing gateway from Europe to America or Singapore.

What could the problem be?

I really would like to play the game, but when I get disconnected every minute or so it's not possible..

Oh, and I also tried this: (Did not work, got DC'ed after 30seconds)

"
Go at the game folder and clear ShaderCache subfolder. I had the same problem, now haven't
It's the same issue for me, the disconnects vary between 5-20 min.

Everything worked fine during closed beta, never got disconnected.
Amazing im disconnected all the 5 minute its unplayable, go buy better sever or be fuck assholes.
Same here, connection issues all around. Can't even login to the game right now.

This thread is over half a day old, no word from the devs yet? Even before this thread was created, I'm sure connection problems have been reported. Any word on the connection issues in general?
The game is just unplayable....
I have the same problem, the devs seems not to give a crap, sad.
"
Angeldv wrote:

I'll go give that a try and post results.
"
swilstastic wrote:
"
Angeldv wrote:

I'll go give that a try and post results.

disconnected isnt a graphic problem so stop playing "the ugly", i have lag too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info