What's coming in 1.0.5?

freeze mine is not the problem - ele prolif is. similar stuff can be created with any freezing skill + ele prolif in boss+trash environment. FM is just convenient to use

also, please do not hurt punishment too much.. the most useless curse in the game needs some serious love
"
sidtherat wrote:
freeze mine is not the problem - ele prolif is. similar stuff can be created with any freezing skill + ele prolif in boss+trash environment. FM is just convenient to use

also, please do not hurt punishment too much.. the most useless curse in the game needs some serious love

It might be buff to that skill since it is beyond trash tier.
Finally flame totem buff! :D
Hue hue, i just started a dual flame totem build 2 days ago : D buff plx ty : D
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
Cyrenus wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

^

Much Doge

Doge much?
ALL HAIL BROTHER LAZ
Brother Laz in da house. Been a while since I've heard from him.

If your post consists of nothing but a quote you are spamming.
Last edited by Rowsol on Dec 30, 2013, 5:43:35 AM
"
Rowsol wrote:
Brother Laz in da house. Been a while since I've heard from him.

If your post consists of nothing but a quote you are spamming.

You should stop spamming then. Quick glance at your post history shows you doing the same.
IGN: Aux
"
Aux wrote:

PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
sidtherat wrote:

no it cant, sry to say

freeze mine deals no damage, guess what happens to your trash mobs when you use another skill that deals enough damage to freeze the trash?

on another note no other cold skill is that effective with no gear and passive investment all you need to trivialize the entire game is a 4 link.. and yes prolif is a part of this, but my point is you cannot recreate FMs effect with any other cold skill and i dare you to try
ign HC: Arnold_Schwarzeneger
ign Nemesis: Svamp_i_fugen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info