What's coming in 1.0.5?

Balance tweaks to Flame Totem? Buffs or nerfs? I need to know! D:
Dominating Blow, albeit a tad clunky, is the most fun I've had in PoE.
"
Cyrenus wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

^

Much Doge

yes please!
"
leighferon wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

if you understand English then it says right on the tin .

the effects on a monster proliferate to other monsters near it . that MEANS that the scope of the effect is dependent on the hp of THAT monster and NOT the hp of OTHER monsters.

if each proliferation was based on the hp of monster it proliferated too , then that is not proliferation , that is not the spreading of one status ailment from one monster to many.

that is in fact the generation of NEW status effects that were spawned as a result of the original status effect.

so in short what is does is spread , what you think it does is spawn new ones which is wrong .

that is the whole point of proliferation, the problem is not with proliferation , rather the issue is with freeze .

50 dollars says that ggg will add a boss specific cap to freeze time of probably 1 second at most.

and bam issue solved.

he is correct... if one mob is frozen it spreads to the rest. taking advantage of the lowest mobs hp. its the purpose of elemental proliferation. its working as intended despite any other argument that has been presented.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Dec 30, 2013, 11:50:20 AM
Flame totem changes will be a buff right? :D
Good chisel recipe imo.
when are we gonna get backward vendor sales for orbs?...200 chromes if u dont need them are useless...

hope the grind gems are done.

fix barrage and slow gasblast
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Dec 30, 2013, 12:02:25 PM
animated medusa head, oh it is coming !
"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
What about proliferate change, that the effect would downscale with every yard from the target with initial effect.

- melee range from target -> 100% effect
- mid range -> 50% effect

taking in consideration the rarity of the mob to downscale the effect even further.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Altexatorka wrote:
What about proliferate change, that the effect would downscale with every yard from the target with initial effect.

- melee range from target -> 100% effect
- mid range -> 50% effect

taking in consideration the rarity of the mob to downscale the effect even further.

Because let's ruin shock/burn based builds because of a single over-buffed skill?

With the way mechanics currently work, rares and magics are already less effected by status effects. Making the effect weaker based on distance would make elemental proliferation as a support worthless.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Dec 30, 2013, 12:14:38 PM
Not knowing who this 'Brother Laz' is, I did a quickie google search.

So, what, he was a popular modder for D2 or something?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info