We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
Dimmian wrote:

I just checked and you were of course correct. Thanks to you I can free up a stash :)
Though if I wanted to keep the gems that cost chance/alc, I'd still face the same problem.

Your knowledge of how to value items will evolve over time, and you'll figure out how you can be swimming in chance/alc all the time. You'll wind up walking away from almost all gem drops except specific drop-only gems and quality gems.

But, I do hear you. It's confusing early on. Early on I used to hoard unidentified items for transmutes and quality items for whetstones/scraps. You just wind up learning what pickups are actually worth your time.

Whenever I need a gem I just go buy from siosa. I always leave gems on the ground unless they're drop-only gems or have quality.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on May 14, 2017, 3:58:29 PM
Seems like it does not even matter anymore.
I just randomly found out that stashtabs bought in leagues are only transfered as remove only to normal league. If I had known that I would have waited untill the league ended to buy more, so as to keep them fully functional. I think there should be a sentence there that tells you about this, as I feel a bit tricked now. :/
But yeah, I could have informed myself first, without relying on the shop to tell me this . . .
"
Dimmian wrote:
Seems like it does not even matter anymore.
I just randomly found out that stashtabs bought in leagues are only transfered as remove only to normal league. If I had known that I would have waited untill the league ended to buy more, so as to keep them fully functional. I think there should be a sentence there that tells you about this, as I feel a bit tricked now. :/
But yeah, I could have informed myself first, without relying on the shop to tell me this . . .

I'm not sure what you're saying here ; the stash tabs bought in leagues will transfer tabs over to standard when the league ends. You can remove them by emptying them out into fully functional standard tabs. The new league starts and you have empty fully functional tabs.

What am I missing here in terms of you feeling tricked?
League wiki:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/League
tells me, the current "Legacy leagues" falls under "Temporary leagues" and has the following sentence: "When a challenge league ends, all characters and their stash will be sent to their respective parent league (either Standard league or Hardcore League). "

Stash wiki:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stash
under "Remove-only Tabs" tells me: "When a temporary league is ended, that league's stash will be moved over to the stash of its parent league. Tabs from the temporary league will appear as remove-only tabs in the parent league. These tabs will remain indefinitely, but items cannot be put into them, even items which started out in that tab. Once a remove-only tab has been emptied, it will disappear."

So Legacy league is a temporary league and temporary leagues will have their stash changed at the end.
I hope I understood something wrong, but it apears to me that, all stashes bought in temporary leagues are temporary as well.

Edit: Actualy another posibility i only came up now would be for me to have my X free Tabs in standard AND X full tabs from Legacy, the later would be remove-only.
Last edited by Dimmian on May 21, 2017, 2:18:13 PM
"
Dimmian wrote:
Edit: Actualy another posibility i only came up now would be for me to have my X free Tabs in standard AND X full tabs from Legacy, the later would be remove-only.

Yeah, that's what happens, you don't buy tabs 'in a league', they're account-wide. Your account has, say, 4 free tabs and 4 bought tabs and that's the amount you got in every league.
When the Legacy league ends and merges with Standard you will have your usual 4+4 tabs in Standard plus whichever were full in Legacy as remove-only so you can transfer stuff from them to your Standard stash.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on May 21, 2017, 6:04:59 PM
Ah okay, so I should not have doubted to begin with.
Thanks for making that clear. :)
Maybe someone as confused as I was sees this and will be rest assured, too. :)
I came back after about 1 1/2 years. At first, the game appeared nice, because the content has increased. But after some time of play, the problems started:

- Whenever I started the game, I had to enter an unlock code, that was sent to me by e-mail. (I always played with the same computer at the same place.)

- I entered the labyrinth on normal 5 times. I had no idea, what it is good for, because there is no explanation. Every time, I suddenly died without having an idea, why.

Finally, I was so pissed, that I deinstalled the game.

To me, it seems, that PoE has become even more unfriendly for beginners than before.
"
Hansel278 wrote:
I came back after about 1 1/2 years. At first, the game appeared nice, because the content has increased. But after some time of play, the problems started:

- Whenever I started the game, I had to enter an unlock code, that was sent to me by e-mail. (I always played with the same computer at the same place.)

- I entered the labyrinth on normal 5 times. I had no idea, what it is good for, because there is no explanation. Every time, I suddenly died without having an idea, why.

Finally, I was so pissed, that I deinstalled the game.

To me, it seems, that PoE has become even more unfriendly for beginners than before.

Try not to judge your PoE experience on the basis of the lab. It is probably the least popular content in the game.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Had an interesting conversation with a friend.
He really wanted to test POE as some friends and I encouraged him, he plays lots of game like diablo and grimdawn, he can really invest his time in a game.
He abandonned POE because the leveling was quite boring for him. The too few monsters and lake of dynamics in the early levels block him from going further. He would surely have enjoyed more diversity in encounters more early.

What strike him most is the fact that, in diablo II and grimdawn, you had an open world. Having to click each area and having a loading screen was a really bad experience for him. Don't know how POE could improve on that though...

That's about all I can remember from our conversation. He found the graphics quite poor and boring, but well, I quite disagree with him...
He's going overboard and won't be able to play before long, I hope to see him enjoy the game one day.
Just wanted to say i have bought many stast tab bundles and other microtransactions across the time i have been playing this game have always been happy with the purchases. finally broke down and got the div. card and essence tabs like ive been meaning to for a while. once again i am very satisfied had 35 points left over and got a mystery box that ended up having blood rain which i think looks awesome to my HO. ty GGG for a great game with great content at a great price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info