We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

Hello i just started playing a few days ago and now im encountering some problems/bugs. My screen gets frozen on loading screen sometimes when i visit a new place. for example as soon as i choose to visit the enlightened hideout my screen gets stuck on loading. Its getting kind of frustrating but you guys have one of the most achieved rpg iv seen so far so congrats on this great game and hope u take care of the small bugs too
First sorry for my bad English . I am not a native English speaker.

Some years ago i was reading the rpgcodex forums when some people said they make a new game path of exile.

Nobody believed it then but you did make that game.

And this game poe is the best diablo like game that has ever been done much better than diablo 3 imho

Also the way you fund your game is totally genius it totally kick azz .

I do have two suggestions.

After a big patch and until you fix all imbalances like 1 hit kills there should be no xp penalty for softcore when you die.

Secondly please give incentives to people to play in parties. I would like to play with other people but it is not worthwhile.

thanks for an amazing game.

I beat the game on standard and feel like giving some feedback about my experience as a whole.
It sucked.
JK
It was pretty cool, the story progressed at a decent pace The end boss overpowered me a few times before I won so the game obviously didn't force me to grind/build enough for a smooth battle, mabe a few more quests or some more maps would have given me the exp.

I liked how I was able to swat away most of the minions. I would have liked to fight more powerful monsters as the only ones I would break a sweat fighting were uniques.
I think this is the reason I didn't feel like leveling up more before the boss fight.

I would have played hardcore but I had some game breakers I won't overlook:
I had some battles that were frozen for up to 2 minutes where I would move around trying to attack things that don't notice me and trying to pick up items that are nailed to the ground before teleporting me around the map to all the doors and items I clicked during the time out then showing me my corpse. these were not one off and they weren't always in battles.
and there were also some annoying bosses that had speed and would throw traps everywhere.

Other than that it's the first mmo I ever bothered to see through to the end battle.
So you did well.
Last edited by Sir_Jamesalot on Sep 1, 2014, 7:06:38 AM
Why you create magnus exile and others boss thath oneshot players from outside the screen ? try to kill him when surrounded by mobs and it's istant death everytime to the entire party and GAME OVER cause ppls pissed off and leave party and sometime exit the game !?
Hi.

I have to say, please fix the F***** Garena. Your website forced my new PC to route to the Garena version of the website so I was forced to download the Garena version of the game. It was a pointless frustration to me because I already have a PoE account and no Garena account.

It took a very long time to figure out how to go around it and actually log onto your proper website directly and download the correct version of the game.

By the way, all the Garena website/application layout and design are hideous and unprofessional. It's disgusting compared to the significantly higher standards PoE upholds. I strongly urge you to look into it and fix it.
Not sure why but the new computer also can't download PoE properly. It's stuck at "allocating space".

Did not encounter this on previous two computers.
This is a "first impressions" post as I'm only 3 hrs in so far but I have to say I'm loving it.

My one and only complaint with the game would be the FOV. Other than that everything else is getting high marks from me so far.
Art style, atmosphere, mechanics, exciting level up skill tree and I'm already starting to obsess over getting some great gear.

Great Job GGG! And thanks!
so far I like the game and I have only one suggestion ... the fog you clear as you path .. in online co-op play you should be able to see your party member's cleared path and map too

It was frustrating to even find my friend on same map since I didn't clear the map over there yet so I had no idea where he was... we had a teamspeak so he could guide me yes but it was still hard on that maze and cannot even think a random party .... so please reveal map to all party members when even one member has it cleared..
Please allow a robust character creation. I want to be able to pick male or female and adjust my appearance.
hi i am from Peru and I'm new to this game
I would like to know how to load cash
thank you
as is
Last edited by xcasiusx on Sep 30, 2014, 7:12:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info