How i have banded the comunity together with my Wit.

Long story short .

Some classes are OP some classes are Total rubbish .

Basicly i was trying to finish act 1 on my Fire Witch all fine and dandy i get to the end boss.
I get 1 shot -> Perma stun'd / slowed / stun'd / slowed.

I have no escape skills and the screen size is so small the boss is attacking me from where i can't see him so that means i can't really land a lot of hits.

No problem take a break , log off log in -> go back ( hella long trip ) .
Get the boss down half hp server crash .

No problem take a break , log off log in -> go back .

Finally after a painful 9 mins of dodging i get to phase 2 where its all easy , guess what server crash.

Seriously gaminggear is this all you are capable off .

PROBLEM SOLVED : BUY COLD RESIST GEAR .
Last edited by drupanu on Jan 24, 2013, 5:33:56 PM
"
drupanu wrote:
Long story short .

Some classes are OP some classes are Total rubbish .

Basicly i was trying to finish act 1 on my Fire Witch all fine and dandy i get to the end boss.
I get 1 shot -> Perma stun'd / slowed / stun'd / slowed.

I have no escape skills and the screen size is so small the boss is attacking me from where i can't see him so that means i can't really land a lot of hits.

No problem take a break , log off log in -> go back ( hella long trip ) .
Get the boss down half hp server crash .

No problem take a break , log off log in -> go back .

Finally after a painful 9 mins of dodging i get to phase 2 where its all easy , guess what server crash.

Seriously gaminggear is this all you are capable off .

Bye! Not going to argue with you because everyone here can tell that you're closed minded. Go play a game you like and get off of this one.
See you, Space Cowboy...
Sounds like you're just inexperienced for the most part. I understand the server crashes, those suck. But the rest, is inexperience.
I know what you mean.. some builds are way better than others

"
Origination wrote:

Bye! Not going to argue with you because everyone here can tell that you're closed minded. Go play a game you like and get off of this one.

Not cool dude.
Last edited by PathofExileVideo on Jan 24, 2013, 4:52:51 PM
theres no such thing in this game of one class being better than another. Also merveil is hard, life is hard, you need to dodge her attacks, move around. This isnt diablo 3 where you just stand in front of something and spam your attack.
Were you expecting 100% functionality on the first couple of days after open beta launch? Pay attention to that key term. BETA.

This game is cruel to the unprepared. And I love it all the more for it. Give it a few days so the servers aren't hammered and any new equipment that is ordered can be put in place.

And as stated above, experience is a great teacher. Look for some cold resist rings and gear to try to hammer on her with. Will help a ton.
Vengeance of the Fallen
Last edited by SoulForge on Jan 24, 2013, 4:54:24 PM
There's a bit of a learning curve in this game. Maybe put some points into life percentage nodes.
Some builds are powerful early, and some pick up a bit later on. Use the movement speed flask if you need an escape. If Merveil took you 9 mins on phase 1, you need to either upgrade your weapon or level up.

Dont blame the company for making an amazing free game, just because you don't yet understand the mechanics.
For the act 1 boss (Merveil), you will get freeze-locked if you do not have cold resist. Next time you try, go with double Sapphire rings and you will notice the difference.

Also, keep in mind that the ice spears have a higher freeze-chance the further they travel. IMO, its much safer to get in close and dodge her cold snap (which has a cooldown so she doesn't spam it too much)
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
Get some frost resist gear... sigh...
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info