A plee to tone UP the nudity

Game needs to be a bit more nude.

Less clothes in civilians please. More nude statues and mature things needed

Thanks
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
you got my signature dude even if its only recession ;)
woah, I just saw so many naked statues and corpses.
There wasn't anything I couldn't see.
You want more nudity? :O
How about a maturity slider in the options that you can adjust. It goes from PG where it filters out the profanity and dresses the game models conservatively, all the way up to Adult.
The game doesnt need any more nudity, i know many guys here fuck pillows only and would be delighted to see a naked female character for the first time in their life through a game but thats a really stupid idea. This is an rpg game not a sex sim so the nudity is pretty unnessecary.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty
its actually fun post to contrast with LESS nudity plea, so take your pillow fucking insults and GTFO coz ure the idiot here
"
broo571 wrote:
How about a maturity slider in the options that you can adjust. It goes from PG where it filters out the profanity and dresses the game models conservatively, all the way up to Adult.

Seems to be more of an immaturity slider that you guys are after.
"
species258 wrote:
its actually fun post to contrast with LESS nudity plea, so take your pillow fucking insults and GTFO coz ure the idiot here

I didnt plea for less nudity but said this ammount is just fine and sufficient, what i stated is a valid comment and seems to me that you are the one with issues here when posting such ignorant comments , dont take it to personal honey.
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty
Last edited by Tirastir on Jan 24, 2013, 5:54:40 PM
"
Tirastir wrote:
"
species258 wrote:

I didnt plea for less nudity but said this ammount is just fine and sufficient, what i stated is a valid comment and seems to me that you are the one with issues here when posting such ignorant comments , dont take it to personal honey.

What he means is that his is a 'troll/spam' thread in response to the thread that was pleading for less nudity. Its a joke. You are the only one taking anything here personally.

"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
broo571 wrote:

Seems to be more of an immaturity slider that you guys are after.

I see what you did there. Clever.
Last edited by thepmrc on Jan 24, 2013, 6:18:48 PM
"
thepmrc wrote:

What he means is that his is a 'troll/spam' thread in response to the thread that was pleading for less nudity. Its a joke. You are the only one taking anything here personally.

this, sorry for my lack of explanation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info