NO DAMAGE

Spoiler

NO DAMAGE??????
Eye of storm
t-up
Eye of storm
omg, i got same problem....spells just dont do any damage...and i try everything put them out ... and nothing happens still 0 damage on mobs
I have the same problem :( Please fix this
Ow its the passive-skill Ancestral Bond it will prevent other skills from doing any damage.
just respec that skill and your damage is back ;)
OK!, now work's. Skill Ancestral Bond is bugged just respec it and have fun :D

thanks dude (:
its gonna be fixed??
because there is no sense to play for templar without second totem
Eye of storm
Last edited by jacobydakota on Jan 24, 2013, 4:43:56 PM
"
kinggame33 wrote:
Skill Ancestral Bond is bugged just respec it and have fun :D
That's not a bug - the Ancestral Bond keystone explicitly states it will prevent you doing any damage yourself in exchange for letting you use another totem.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 24, 2013, 5:15:02 PM
"
jacobydakota wrote:
its gonna be fixed??
because there is no sense to play for templar without second totem

They changed it because it was insanely OP to have two totems PLUS your own direct damage. However, keep in mind there are still other methods to dealing damage (traps, minions) and you can curse.

To say there is 'no sense' to play a class because an OP skill was made less strong (its still very strong) is a bit of an overreaction.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
That's not a bug - the Ancestral Bond keystone explicitly states it will prevent you doing any damage yourself in exchange for letting you use another totem.

and you think somebody gonna use additional totem with penalties instead of using full character gamma of skills and combinations? this is really ridiculous
so you just deprive everyone of skilling passives on ANY melee attack damage, acuracy, criticals and other. Maybe you gonna show me ANY sense of playing templar with NO attack damage? Just minion, elemental, curse and hp+/mp+
Im sorry but its really stupid when one passive blocks sense of about 80% other passives.
Eye of storm
Last edited by jacobydakota on Jan 24, 2013, 5:59:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info