Yeti Explosion (Marauder Battle Mage)

This is going to be a tough-as-nails, ice-exploding, run-into-the-middle-of-whatever-the-fuck kinda of roller coaster ride through exile.

The purpose of this thread is to theory craft and trial + error my way to a unique and fun build. I will update here as I uncover more findings and as I get feedback from all of you lovely people.

As of this moment,the planned build only consists of 60 points to allow for feedback and wiggle room. Most of what is left will be dedicated towards defensive nodes and maybe some other nice things like 'Avoid Cast Interruption', and maybe some Aura buffs.

Check out the build: Yeti Explosion

I'm focused on Cold damage (and crits) for the added defensive benefits, and because the animations look the most awesomest :)

The general idea is, run in, Ice Nova the crap out of everything, anything left standing gets some Glacial Hammer to the face (Yetis don't like things to be too complicated).

This is mostly theory at this point, so your insights are very warmly welcome!

P.S. You may be wondering "why not start with a witch or templar?" The answer is simple: Marauder is bad ass, and I can cause this game is bad ass.
Your 'Yeti' will die faster than lightspeed

BTW: Glacial Hammer is NOT a spell
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Last edited by NinjaArabStrategist on Jan 24, 2013, 5:11:02 PM
Last edited by ansuk on Jan 24, 2013, 5:21:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info