is there no better way?

One word why I should get a beta Key.

Bacon.
---------------------------------------
On a serious note.
I was wondering, why is it that almost every time I've logged on today the Glorious all knowing timer was choosing people who are inactive, and won't leave feedback.

Will GGG not reward those who have waited. patiently, unendingly watching, as the Glorious all knowing timer choose those who are unworthy?

It makes me rage when I see someone get picked, and they have never posted anything, let alone, logged on after the day they registered.

Is there a chance that if we all bond together, asking for a new way of giving out Keys. Would they listen?

If you wish to help the cause, then reply saying you Agree, something must be done!

I like bacon.
<3

Last edited by SAGE221 on Sep 11, 2011, 7:30:50 PM
just made a Tread on the same topic and i totaly agree,

Random aint good anymore! it just makes people annoyed. more keys to the players.

Last edited by Snitzig on Sep 11, 2011, 7:33:32 PM
"
Snitzig wrote:
just made a Tread on the same topic and i totaly agree,

Random aint good anymore!

Good man!
+1
check out this thread.

has a good idea imo
They recently changed their algorithm to make forum users 10x more likely to get a key, and I'm honestly fine with the way the system is atm.

They want both "inactive" users as well as active users to get beta keys. Active users are nearly guaranteed to play the shit out of the game and give useful feedback, but keys to the inactive users provide benefits as well.

They generate interest in pockets of users where there might have been less interest/knowledge of the game. They also tend to bring a fresher perspective and ideas than those who have been following the forums.

I do wish that the timer were reduced even further (to like 15 or 20 mins), but as long as GGG alread has a long laundry list of things to change/implement/fix, then increasing the number of beta users only increases their operating costs - so I can see why they would keep the number of invites relatively low.

Here's to hoping we both get in the beta soon! :D
"You'd take a eunuch like me?"
Last edited by SirDimos on Sep 11, 2011, 7:35:37 PM
There isn't really a better way to do this. No matter what they decide to do, someone will be left out.
+1
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
oops forgot to link the thread. look at this idea. makes the most sense so far.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1266
"
SirDimos wrote:
They recently changed their algorithm to make forum users 10x more likely to get a key, and I'm honestly fine with the way the system is atm.

They want both "inactive" users as well as active users to get beta keys. Active users are nearly guaranteed to play the shit out of the game and give useful feedback, but keys to the inactive users provide benefits as well.

They generate interest in pockets of users where there might have been less interest/knowledge of the game. They also tend to bring a fresher perspective and ideas than those who have been following the forums.

I do wish that the timer were reduced even further (to like 15 or 20 mins), but as long as GGG alread has a long laundry list of things to change/implement/fix, then increasing the number of beta users only increases their operating costs - so I can see why they would keep the number of invites relatively low.

Here's to hoping we both get in the beta soon! :D

Sir, they did that Change in the first week of Closed beta. still more random people gets keys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info