Disconnected, relogged, characters are gone???

"
jabhadouken wrote:
I was playing a bit, this morning, when the server disconnected me.

No big deal, because it has done this many times before.

However, when I logged back on, all of my characters were gone.

Like, literally gone.

As in I was at the character screen with the option to create a character being my only option.

Where are my toons?

What the hell.

P.S.

Yes, I tried exiting, then relogging half a dozen times.

Just happened to me also...
This just happened to me. Clicked logout, relogged, characters back. Just a bug, heroes :]
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
same problem
IGN:Yabizar ALSO PLEASE PM ME IF IM OUTBID
same problem here, and i was just about to kill merviel...
Lost to Apathy
I have same problem this moment. First crashed, than no characters that I played with.
Yep same here. Maybe server went down? I dunno...
"
zankioh wrote:
D/Cing twice today just before I kill the siren.
No thank you, this is not acceptable. I'll check back in some months probably.

Lol, today was my first disconnect. I too had the "characters gone" issue, but I waited about a minute and bam. They're back.

Guys, seriously, it's barely been 24 hours since the Open Beta launched. If you're THIS spoiled about a FREE game, then perhaps you're not needed here anyway. I've had an amazing time so far, especially compared to companies that get paid much more. Their releases have been less than stellar.

If you haven't already, try exiting out all the way of PoE, get back in, make sure your Gateways are all correct, etc. Mine was switched to Hardcore for whatever reason upon return, but my Default Toons are all still there.

Give it a minute to breathe, guys. Geezus.
Relog -> fixed.

Regards
evilknivel
"
zankioh wrote:

Oh yeah, it's not acceptable to face bugs and problems on a BETA and not even officially released game. Oh god the horror...
"
Bioticjoker wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:

Lol, today was my first disconnect. I too had the "characters gone" issue, but I waited about a minute and bam. They're back.

Guys, seriously, it's barely been 24 hours since the Open Beta launched. If you're THIS spoiled about a FREE game, then perhaps you're not needed here anyway. I've had an amazing time so far, especially compared to companies that get paid much more. Their releases have been less than stellar.

If you haven't already, try exiting out all the way of PoE, get back in, make sure your Gateways are all correct, etc. Mine was switched to Hardcore for whatever reason upon return, but my Default Toons are all still there.

Give it a minute to breathe, guys. Geezus.

Last edited by Lancenig on Jan 24, 2013, 4:49:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info