Change log for Guild Stash

In my guild we've had a full guild stash, 7 tabs, completely wiped out by people. We've changed the tabs to officer only on some, demoted officers and promoted trusted people. Still always seems to get taken. I think a change log of some kind, maybe even on the website for the guild leaders to see who took what and at what time, so we could at least kick the person so it couldn't happen again, because without a change log, there's no telling who exactly took the items and we might kick the wrong person and it might just happen again. Hopefully this could happen in the near future, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate some kind of way to track who took what.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree this would greatly help in preventing future theft. People want to get rich but stealing from the guild stash is just wrong and we need a way to stop it.
I fully agree, a record of guild transactions, items put in or taken out, would be very useful.
Our guild stash has been completely emptied two times now and we can't be sure who did it.

GGG please seriously consider this suggestion.
Bump this up get it heard please GGG help us stop theft.
A log wouldn't help much in retrieving items.

Make it so whoever takes an item is not taking the item but a copy of it, which can be recalled at any time by top guild officers.
Vaskov you are correct, a log would not help retrieve items, but we can stop the thefts if we know who is doing it. I believe theft would be far less likely in the first place with a log of guild stash transactions. Making stash items into 'copies' on removal would be far harder to implement than a log.
Last edited by Moonbreaker1 on Dec 29, 2013, 10:46:24 AM
Here here ... this is a MUST for guild stash. Why it hasn't been done totally amazes me.

In addition to a log you should be able to customize how many items someone can take out in an hour, as determined by the leader. I know this may sound crazy but it's usefulness is in establishing trust. In the first guild I was part of people were invited and then the loot was all stolen in a matter of moments. Being able to limit how much people new to the guild can take would help prevent such unchecked looting of guild stashes.

Stop the necro thread madness.
thread REVIVE.

(my guild and I agree entirely)
"
Moonbreaker1 wrote:
Vaskov you are correct, a log would not help retrieve items, but we can stop the thefts if we know who is doing it. I believe theft would be far less likely in the first place with a log of guild stash transactions. Making stash items into 'copies' on removal would be far harder to implement than a log.

Perhaps a thief could get a guild warnign for any further guilds. The leader coud simply put a mark on his account. like a discredit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info