Restart Login sever.

As far as i know, you need to login to get a Beta key.

So if GGG did restart the login Server there would be more Path of Exile people getting the keys.

The "path of Exile people" i talking about is those that atleast Visit the Website sometimes after Signing up.

Those that are here evry day, just trying to get a Key. some of them have been waiting Since the start and some of them even before the Beta started.

I just think that the people that WANT to Test the game the most Will also play this game in Open beta and when its out.

I understand they also want random people to get an invite but ALOT of random people have gotten an Invite.

evrytime i see an person that i have seen on the forums, i seen hes been WAITING for the key, i get the feeling this person will use the key BETTER then an Random person that join and never been back,

A person that have been waiting and waiting will probaly use the key better.

Atleast i Check evry person that get an invite.

Money u won on a lotery aint worth as Much comparing the money u get from doing some Hard Work.

So what do you guys think, Would Restarting the Login Server be a good thing?

IF I EVER GET 2 INVITE THE FORUM WILL GET THE OTHER ONE!

sorry for bad english. just aint my thing
Your shift key appears to be broken or malfunctioning in a very unusual way.
For Bob's sake, it's not rocket surgery.
"
Malaclypse wrote:
Your shift key appears to be broken or malfunctioning in a very unusual way.

No =D, Just wanting to Point out some Words, like waiting some People have been looking at this Timer for a Month now and it just gets annoying when a Multi-account or an totaly inacvive person get its. when all we want is to play this amazing game and try to make it better.

random was a very cool thing the first week, but now its getting annoying. soon i won't be able to help in the Beta at all.
Last edited by Snitzig on Sep 11, 2011, 7:24:47 PM
I agree, this would help a lot.

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info