My groundslam/sweep build.. not sure where to go next.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLRQgGS4c5yDwJ9Un7Si1Mgk26DpSQKBE51BHUFBUSVYEVw1YY18_YEtgiGFSah5qO3KpdO1673zZhmCMz57Nn8unMKgYrKq53cRYxtjSIdlh37_nUu8O707yL_Pd9kg=

I'm not this far on my character, but it's where I plan to go. I'm about to have Blood Magic, and then move to unwavering stance.

So far, is this build viable?

Also, where should I move next? I'm guessing more health/resistance is always a good idea. Also, 2 handed melee/mace damage/ias and stun duration/time nodes should be filled.

Is this generally the right way to go with this build? Do I have the right idea?

Thanks in advance for the comments/advice,

Nacho
ign - JoeyTrader
I this is how i go with mine,

Spoiler
www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecUIBkuJ-0yCTboOlJQR1BQVElWBFcNWGNfP2FScql82YZgjM-ezZ_LpzCsqrndxtjSIdlh37_nUu8O8i_z3fZI1I9Z88AakFWnhBo47Dg62E3YjHaePIFvBLMCcfAfFE2iAPe-

after u get unwavering stand, it better to go north to Templar starting area to grab Body-Soul and other goody (HP, regen)

Btw, i saw that you didn't take Blood Drinker. You will need that node if u going Blood Magic

I have about 20 HP regen atm and a few life leech/on hit. i can cast my skill for free now as long as i hit something
Last edited by jaideej on Jan 24, 2013, 8:16:57 PM
i guess it will work for cleave?

and what about "flask life x2", do they useless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info