[Nemesis] 1.0.3 Violenttadpole's Double Striker | Max Block / Insane Survivability

this is pretty much just like every other block build with aegis/bringer. just a scion instead of mara/duelist.

meh
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
this is just another bad (relatively) copy of the build dragon and i use(d) (i didn't bother redoing it after release)

and 12k dps being insane with all those damage nodes? you can get 12k dps with no damage nodes at all, just skill gems and a decent dps 1 hander.
Looking at this it does indeed look interesting however it feels that mara/duelist gets better DPS output/efficiency due to less wasted nodes (the res can be very easily picked up with gear, epecially if your getting BoR you can afford it).

Now I must say I do like the Scion as a character model so brownie points there from me I guess.
Nice guide, exactly what i was looking for!
I am not going to play hardcore/nemesis, so is there anything you would change because of this?
"
ipsec wrote:
Nice guide, exactly what i was looking for!
I am not going to play hardcore/nemesis, so is there anything you would change because of this?

I wouldnt really change anything. You COULD take more damage nodes but the build does a lot of damage without adding any. I would stick with the same exact build and just not die and lose exp. If you want to though you can always grab more axe / 1h nodes around the tree.
"
EvilAbadayos wrote:
Looking at this it does indeed look interesting however it feels that mara/duelist gets better DPS output/efficiency due to less wasted nodes (the res can be very easily picked up with gear, epecially if your getting BoR you can afford it).

Now I must say I do like the Scion as a character model so brownie points there from me I guess.

I agree, it would be much better to start duelist if you have currency, but when I made this character i never intended on having an Aegis or a BoR so I just decided to stick with scion when I chanced the BoR and bought Aegis.
How is this a cheap/noob friendly build?

For this build to be optimal you need BoR, aegisand soul taker. If u got noone of those 3 you will prob suck balls, and be another 1h melee splasher.
"
Buiaka wrote:
How is this a cheap/noob friendly build?

For this build to be optimal you need BoR, aegisand soul taker. If u got noone of those 3 you will prob suck balls, and be another 1h melee splasher.

Ive done tons of maps without BoR and Aegis. Of course it is OPTIMAL with them, but it is doable without them and works quite well. Also, is there anything wrong with a 1h melee splasher?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info