70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

Hello,

Which spell you use to kill the totems? I'm very interresting about that.
I'm not sure I understand correctly this thing with weapon swap to Redbeaks - you make yourself to low life, then cast RF and swap to the main weap. And even if yours health is full, RF damage is counted like if you're on low life with Readbeaks bonuses applied? Is this a bug or what?
"
SidleJinks wrote:
I'm not sure I understand correctly this thing with weapon swap to Redbeaks - you make yourself to low life, then cast RF and swap to the main weap. And even if yours health is full, RF damage is counted like if you're on low life with Readbeaks bonuses applied? Is this a bug or what?

Yeah, kind of and they are fixing it (snapshotting) in the SotV patch. Atleast thats what i have heard.
I haven't heard anything about that. But we will see tomorrow, when full patch notes are revealed.
I'm loving this build. DD works wonders with it.
Last edited by differential on Mar 3, 2014, 11:56:53 AM
I love this build and hoping to go for this in the new softcore league.
Things I've noticed:

-Get well over the max fire resist for when u swap to make it easier to snapshot on low life.(like 30 or so)
If having totem troubles use searing bond. Also searing bond anytime always helps(free dps).
-Pvp is awesome. I use those gloves that add the slow curse temp chains mixed with multi-strike supported flicker strike!
-The blood dance boots made this spec work for me since 65. They are BiS for PvE imo.

Also always wondered if switching to wondertrap works when snapshotting?
can i have quality "increased burning damage"?

which curse is better vulnerability or flammability?
"
sikker wrote:
I haven't heard anything about that. But we will see tomorrow, when full patch notes are revealed.

Looks like i was wrong. Hmph. I hoped that they would remove snapshotting even it buffs this build fairly much.
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:
"
sikker wrote:

Looks like i was wrong. Hmph. I hoped that they would remove snapshotting even it buffs this build fairly much.

If they finally do so, how strong could it affect the final dps? Around 40% dps reduce?
"
SidleJinks wrote:
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
If they finally do so, how strong could it affect the final dps? Around 40% dps reduce?

Idk about numbers, but dmg would be enough. I was running some 'tests' without snapshotting dual Redbeaks, and noticed slight decrease in my clear speed. Just slight tho and after i started using flammablity, clear speed was same/little bit faster than what it would be with redbeaks.

However i was still snapshotting CJ, but mainly because increased aoe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info