70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
pacatino wrote:
How do you reach 50-70k dps?!
I calculated RF DPS with yours equipment and passive and it's around 23k.
gearswitch. 2 redbeaks is 200% extra damage. 23k +2*23k = 69k.
pretty close to 70k

although that is only my rough guess.

@Amongalen

I did it and specced into that cluster. this made me able to run grace as third aura (7 mana left, but this doesn't matter with that spec, even though it made me giggle a bit), which greatly increased my survivability vs melee mobs. I now was able to progress in the story and finish act 3 with the exception of the sceptre of god.
It was hilarious how easy kole was. I never had any big problems with piety with any other char, but kole always raped me if he got in tough with me at any other char. with this spec, well, ok I needed to health pot once or twice, ok, but other than that, no threat at all. I'm still quite far away from a piety 3 second kill, but she was just annoying when she warped around and was in her frost form, the usual stuff. other than that, no problem at all.

I'm still degenerating health slightly, but suprisingly, this does not seem to be any issue. It really seemed to be missing grace with cause my problems. If I die it is just because of lag and desync, not because of the build. Already run a couple of maps and they were quite easy. Now I just need a hallowed life flask with increased charge recovery so the flask regens a bit more than my current sacred, and then I need to farm alterations, because it seems that I have very bad luck concerning map rolls. I have like 25 maps stashed and half of them is "cursed with enfeeble" "- max resistance" "blood magic" and so on. and my stock of alterations is gone... dammit. But yeah, now It seems I can farm maps, so this will rise in time.

thanks again for the advice! :D
Last edited by xebtria on Jan 29, 2014, 1:28:43 AM
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:

so the question is: what am I doing wrong? where can I improve

In the beggining it is crucial to grab as much Life regen as possible. What I did @66 and I think it is recommended else as well, was to grab Duelist 1% regen straight over Golem Blood. I know it is 8pts respec after, but it could hold me.....
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Last edited by Pavlarian on Jan 29, 2014, 1:29:37 AM
"
Pavlarian wrote:
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:

so the question is: what am I doing wrong? where can I improve

In the beggining it is crucial to grab as much Life regen as possible. What I did @66 and I think it is recommended else is to grab Duelist 1% regen straight over Golem Blood. I know it is 8pts respec after, but it could hold me.....

did you check my talent tree? I picked every %life regen node there is on the tree (well, tbh, except for this you mentioned, but now I don't have 8 respec points left anymore. plus doing so would require me to run without grace again. I don't want that. But if you read my previous post, although it still degenerate slightly (maybe 20 or so per second at now 3.6k life) it works for the moment. and with more levels there come more nodes, and with more nodes it will improve. :D
Last edited by xebtria on Jan 29, 2014, 1:32:26 AM
@Dead..
you can ran all 3 auras with that tree...
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3UjxkuJ-3z3cT2PC1M_69sxYrwH6IAFE0EswJxxq63PkGH-ehodNpilKCCxyj66-64k6cIna6PRtDQz2VVxtgkNsU22O-FiBvsVR8CBAeXlVJTPV_-CudjiPGsWTWStfJuqkrIPycqTRUgLOndDVuvTioppfzFGNutSgxfzSZ08SFgQKAFLWBLeu907cRYJ9U=

with 16lvl RM and without Sovereignity, confusing...
nvm
Last edited by Pavlarian on Jan 29, 2014, 1:49:45 AM
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
gearswitch. 2 redbeaks is 200% extra damage. 23k +2*23k = 69k.
pretty close to 70k

although that is only my rough guess.

@Amongalen

I did it and specced into that cluster. this made me able to run grace as third aura (7 mana left, but this doesn't matter with that spec, even though it made me giggle a bit), which greatly increased my survivability vs melee mobs. I now was able to progress in the story and finish act 3 with the exception of the sceptre of god.
It was hilarious how easy kole was. I never had any big problems with piety with any other char, but kole always raped me if he got in tough with me at any other char. with this spec, well, ok I needed to health pot once or twice, ok, but other than that, no threat at all. I'm still quite far away from a piety 3 second kill, but she was just annoying when she warped around and was in her frost form, the usual stuff. other than that, no problem at all.

I'm still degenerating health slightly, but suprisingly, this does not seem to be any issue. It really seemed to be missing grace with cause my problems. If I die it is just because of lag and desync, not because of the build. Already run a couple of maps and they were quite easy. Now I just need a hallowed life flask with increased charge recovery so the flask regens a bit more than my current sacred, and then I need to farm alterations, because it seems that I have very bad luck concerning map rolls. I have like 25 maps stashed and half of them is "cursed with enfeeble" "- max resistance" "blood magic" and so on. and my stock of alterations is gone... dammit. But yeah, now It seems I can farm maps, so this will rise in time.

thanks again for the advice! :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap8jcM61hXD_dEdJQl9EenBkMy1PU0REQnRlUVczaXc#gid=0 look at this
"
Pavlarian wrote:
@Dead..
you can ran all 3 auras with that tree...
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3UjxkuJ-3z3cT2PC1M_69sxYrwH6IAFE0EswJxxq63PkGH-ehodNpilKCCxyj66-64k6cIna6PRtDQz2VVxtgkNsU22O-FiBvsVR8CBAeXlVJTPV_-CudjiPGsWTWStfJuqkrIPycqTRUgLOndDVuvTioppfzFGNutSgxfzSZ08SFgQKAFLWBLeu907cRYJ9U=

with 16lvl RM and without Sovereignity, confusing...
nvm

I can't, I tried.

also, calculations proove me right. without the sovereingity cluster, lvl16 RM makes 75% reduction

grace is 60% reserved, purity + vitality is both 40%. 140%. *0.75 = 1.05, so not possible to run all three.
also calculating it one by one it is 30 + 30 + 45 = 105% mana reserved, not possible to run all three
level 20 is 71%, so without sovereignity cluster it would be at 99.4%, so I could run it with a level 20 and without sovereignity.
with the full sovereignity cluster it is possible. it would even be enough with the two 4% nodes. so I am considering to run it via the upper two, so I have 28% more effect on auras on me and 8% reduced mana. I think this will be the best way to use that cluster for me.

@pacatino: thanks for that sheet, I did not know that. although I am quite confused, it seems to be a bit outdated (it is listed as updated for 1.03b though, which should be fairly up2date), some nodes are described wrong (heart of the gladiator for example is 30 str 10 life and not 30 str 20 life), there is a 13% life node described (I only have a 14% one), then again the 18% nodes and the 1% life reg nodes are under key nodes, and not in the list. Plus I tried to fill it to my best knowledge anyways, and it tells me I lose ~230ish hp/sec with RF activated, which certainly is not true.

can anyone assist me with that?^^
Last edited by xebtria on Jan 29, 2014, 4:09:17 AM
I will upload my spreadsheet RF calculator shortly.
Voila Pav's calculator for RF.....
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApBSCCQEVmyEdHZfakNwejd3bnBBUWROWFJBR0VBSmc&usp=sharing),

feel free to pm me in forum or ig for any explanations, corections or miscalculations u may see.

cheers,
Pavlos
Need some help with reespec, worth to change 30% reduced damage from criticals and 30 hp to 43% inc armour?

the nodes from the start

Maybe keep 30hp (2points) and respec 16% hp?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEBwSzBS0MXxJpFE0VIBZvFxwXLxjbGS4dFB8CIWAksCfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWSNsU64TwFPC09Xz8nQKBBh0p9SshM_03jTipQUFJTVElVxlhjW69fP2BLZ6BodG6qcXl07XTxeu-ApILHgziD24bRh3aI8YzPj0aUoJeVl_SYrZ2un9-iAKZXpwisWa1Kr2y18rc-uJO53cRYxPbFisauxtjNJs9l0NDUj9gk2mLdDedS52Pr7u8O73zwH_JF8932SPno-tL8S_zF_gr-jw==

Last edited by pelll on Jan 29, 2014, 2:10:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info