Curious to hear solo peoples impression of playing act3 with mara

Perhaps pointless creating a thread now considering everybody are busy playing. :) Will give it a shot anyways.

So what I was wondering was the impression people have gotten from playing their marauder in the new act3. I must say I am quite shocked at the difficulty.

I am playing hardcore and going with a very defensive skill layout. Using groundslam/sweep/warlord's mark/enduring cry and decoy totem. I could be because my gear is horrible(superlow armor and very bad weapon) but it sure doesn't feel like normal difficulty to me.

I am lvl30 on the fifth map "marketplace"(lvl30 map) and at around lvl28 I had to resort to weaponswitching in 1h+shield on certain mobpacks. Wouldn't have thought normal difficulty would require this much work tbh.

So how are you guys doing sofar? Would be very interested to hear from some other mara that plays solo. Is it just me that is finding act3 to be this challenging? Like I said I can't believe it's normal difficulty, was expecting to just breeze through everything on normal. Not complaining though but just very surprised. :P
Last edited by Eivon on Jan 24, 2013, 3:07:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info