Aura/support scion

Trying to build a support/aura scion based purely on keeping your party as safe as possible. as much debuffs and buffs as possible. I'd prefer to take the defensive spells. Currently still theory crafting and wanted to see if anyone had suggestions, especially with my skill tree. I'm still fairly new so I'm not too certain what the best choices will be. May also focus more on ES than health since a good chunk will be reserved.

Purity of fire/ice/lightning (on prism guardian)
Guardian will reduce by 25% meaning i will only use about 7% per, totaling 21%

blood magic/purity of elements/clarity/reduced mana
This will be about 26% meaning a rough total of 47% +281 life reserved with a lvl 20 q20 BM. Brings insane amounts of resist to the table for everyone. May swap out the purity of elements for an offensive aura such as anger.

determination/haste/Discipline/reduced mana
Should allow me to only reserve 57% of my mana. If i take more mana regen nodes, I should regen quickly with the mixture of that and

BM or faster casting/ice spear/lmp/elemental proliferation/life on hit or life leech (if i take bm) or mana leech(if i take faster casting)
still unsure of this one. Not too certain if I would be able to sustain the BM, or the mana (will be about 43% of my mana remaining). if i have enough mana regen, i may just take reduced mana over the mana leech.

Reduced mana/frost wall/temporal chains/frostbite
My excess. Frost wall for those emergency situations and more mob control (not too certain if this would work too well for party play as it may annoy teammates?) temporal obviously for more slows and the overall reduced enemy damage. Frostbite for the freeze chance. Won't use the frostbite if i have a summoner in the party, don't want them to lose their zombies.

Now for the part I will really need help with. Build path. Once again this is PURE THEORY I have yet to start the build.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions at all as to a better build path, maybe taking clarity off and moving it to mana and moving one of the other auras to BM,then taking less life and more ES? either way, any assistance would be amazing! Thank you!
b
b
b
b
To note, reduced mana gem isn't additive. It is multiplicative.

I have a build similar to this. Kinks have already been worked out. I was able to get all the reduced mana reserved.

With all of them, an alphas howl, and max level reduced mana gems, each 60% gem still takes 19.596.

The three purity auras in a prism guardian also take 8.4 life if you have alphas howl equipped, totaling %25.2 of your life.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/650776
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 25, 2013, 7:52:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info