Really mad about stash tab bundle.

I mean,seriously,if I hadn't rushed it I'd have more tabs,and since tabs=win,it doesn't make me not unhappy.
:(
It was stated in multiple places that different items/packs/bundles of things would potentially be available in Open Beta and recommended to everyone to save the points. I also purchased 24 stash tabs but i got months and months of use out of them so i am nowhere even close to being mad.

Do you go and get mad at the shoe store after 6 months of wearing a pair of shoes when they go on sale? no.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jan 24, 2013, 2:28:06 AM
Yup, when I saw that I was glad I waited. But I still screwed myself by buying 2 6packs of regular tabs before deciding I really would like to name and color my tabs. So I could have done it even cheaper but still ended up buying 16 individual premium tabs lol.
Bought over 100 regular stash tabs myself. While I know now I could of bought them cheaper, as the above stated, I still got many months of use out of them :) specials are going to arise in the cash shop from time to time, this is a given. So I know I can't be mad at every little point I misspend by not waiting for deals.

At any rate OP, sorry for your loss.
Oddly, I bought the "upgrade to premium" for the stash tabs I've got, and so far nothings shown up for it. Guess it's support ticket time (after checking the support forum).
"
OzHawkeye wrote:
Oddly, I bought the "upgrade to premium" for the stash tabs I've got, and so far nothings shown up for it. Guess it's support ticket time (after checking the support forum).

I had the same prob. Just log out and log back in.
Hmmm...
People actually use stashes in these type of games? I always just vendor stuff I can't wear. Do not see the point in locking it away to gather dust.
"
aguamoose wrote:
People actually use stashes in these type of games? I always just vendor stuff I can't wear. Do not see the point in locking it away to gather dust.

Saving gear for other characters/builds/teammates, saving at least 1 of each gem and all quality gems, saving all the currencies, etc.

It all adds up.

(vendor recipes are the main culprit, methinks)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
aguamoose wrote:

There are vendor recipes that require multiple items, some being quite large pieces of equipment. Having more stash tabs allow you to collect more pieces for these recipes.

For players with an interest in more than one character the shared stash is also a great place for Accumulating gear for future use.
IGN Witchslapp (Standard)
IGN Pound_System (Anarchy)
Please contact me ingame or PM me if I win Auctions.
How soon after you purchase the Stash Tab Bundle is it suppose to be added to your stash box. I bought the bundle and when I went to my box it still only had the original 4 slots. can someone give me a hand here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info