Cannot download Patch 0.10.0b [I'm In]

HELOO >????????

come on no one can download the sodding game !!!!
Can someone please help !!!!!!!!!

3 hours of posting no one replies .................................................
Same here, from EU - 6 hours to download 20%, with 1 to 50 kb/s... Anyone have the solution ?
There is no real solution; servers are under heavy load. PoE team was not prepared for such big Open Beta interest.
Any have decent game is gonna get about 2 million people interested these days I would estimate if not more.....

It amases me how they overlook this every time !
For repeating download patch 0.10.0 to 0.10.0b - 7.71M buging

I solved this problem :

-Just ask to a friend (where the game is good ) to send you his Client.exe
-rename Client.exe in the folder of the game (into Client.exe.old for example)
-Paste the Client.exe that your friend sent you.

Launch it !

Hope it help you :p

Last edited by Telim on Jan 24, 2013, 1:25:49 PM
"
Makihara wrote:
i keep getting this >_>

Had the very same problem and read on another post it could be due to Avast.

Indeed, turned it off and download completed !
Well i worked Thx to all who help , btw before it worked I deleted a file named "CrashUpload" then paste the Client.exe and it worked now. TIME TO PLAY THX.
"
rahan95 wrote:
"
Makihara wrote:
i keep getting this >_>

Problem with patcher not completing was indeed fixed by disabling Avast worked on my windows 8 EU
Could someone please upload the client.exe file on Dropbox or anything so that those of us that are stuck trying to download the patch could get in and play the game?

Coz right now I have to close the launcher because it won't download more than 6KB everytime I start it up, and to get to 7.71MB, well i'll let you do the maths, but I sure as hell ain't spending the night in front of my computer to patch the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info