Exception: Unable to deserialize packet with pid 3

What is this? Am why is it crashing my client?
Getting this same crash, Act 3, when it occurs it is while loading an area the load screen will be stuck then I will alt+tab and see the PID 3 error shown in this thread, afterwards another runtime exception error message is shown.
Last edited by blzd13 on Jan 27, 2013, 10:39:21 PM
Just got this error for the first time (that I know of anyway) in A3 Normal within a party. We were in the Crematoriam. Right in the middle of dropping a town portal my game froze and I alt-tabbed where I saw the error message. Also it caused a BSOD which I've been getting quite regularly since A1 where it's been crash dumping the data. I don't know if this is a PoE error or a computer issue. Please fix :) Thank you!
Has ANYONE come up with any solution to this? Can we please get an acknowledgement that there is an issue and it is being worked on?

I've tried the PackCheck to no avail. Has anyone tried to reinstall? I'm traveling at the moment or I'd give it a go. Let's keep this bumped to get some attention. I can't progress because I can't get from the Ledge to the next waypoint without crashing ....
Bump.
Bump.

Just started act 3 merciless and this happened 2 times while i was with random people killing things.
never happens when im alone
Pretty sure its not my PC because i did a fresh install a week ago and have nothing but norton and PoE on here and its a 2000$ pc i built a few months ago.
Last edited by eastsidemalganis on Jan 28, 2013, 2:15:21 PM
Getting the 'Unable to deserialise packet with pid 3' Also
Act 3 with a party down in the crematoruim.

Any Help would be awesome
Just another bump.

I've been unable to come up with any specific rhyme or reason as to why/when this occurs. It is happening with all characters I create.
ive been having this error aswell ... did anyone come up with a fix yet or a solution ????
Happening to me in act 3 as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info