Solaris Temple crash

I tried to go into Solaris and got crash twice. It kicks me out from server and says failed to join instance, or something like that.

Please look into this.
Same thing here.
I am getting the same thing, it boots my to login screen and says "terrain generator is out of sync with the server" every time I try to enter the temple via the waypoint

Edit: seems to be working now
Last edited by bigbill19 on Jan 25, 2013, 3:59:23 AM
I am also getting this bug. Any fix/explanation?
I can also confirm that I am getting this.... I can't progress....
The error reads:

"Metadata/Terrain/Temple/Rooms_Abyss/2x2/template_2_2.arm": Cannot read in dictionary

followed immediately by another error:

"Metadata/Terrain/Act3/area8/Level2/generate.rs": Bad rooms in .rs file:
"Metadata/Terrain/Temple/Rooms_Abyss/2x2/template_2_2.arm": CAnnot read in dictionary

This error pops up a 2nd time, followed by a C++ runtime error, at which point the client shuts down.

If you need screen caps I'd be more than happy to post those too. Really looking to get this issue resolved. As Pandora stated, it's preventing me from progressing any further.

Thanks for your attention.

Edit: Might have fixed this issue, will update in a minute once I run back to level 2..

EDIT 2: Yes, running PackCheck as suggested in the common problems forum will fix this issue with a "repair." it -does- have something to do with having files that are out of sync with the terrain server.
Last edited by OneTonGorilla on Jan 25, 2013, 1:00:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info