Patcher stuck and keeps repeating.

My patcher is stuck here:

and it just keeps repeatedly downloading the same section of the game, getting to 13.61% (downloading pretty fast) and then just goes back to 0% and starts over... Anyone got any idea whats going on?

Edit: it is also always showing 191.32 MB remaining, no matter how many times it starts.
Last edited by NevEragon on Jan 23, 2013, 9:42:47 PM
me too... only 200 mb left after a 10 hours+ downloading time cause my internet is slow and the stress of the servers...and every time i start the downloader it is frozen on 207 mb...no download speed either... please.... please admins answer us...just say to us that they stop the patch servers and it will be up soon to continue our downloads... i do not want to wait 10 15 hours again please..... and/or have the game corrupted and never fix it in my pc...
Last edited by Zeok on Jan 23, 2013, 9:52:06 PM
if it started now, its because of well...

"Our patching servers are under extreme load. We are working on adding capacity. Thanks for your patience"
I dont have a problem with it not downloading, I have a problem with it stopping and restarting. I can download at near 1MB/s right up until 13.6%. What wold be causing it to not save its progress.. D:
did the pack checker and still with that problem... at least please admins tell to me that i need to erase everything and start all over again...
problem resolved itself... Also, Zoek learn to read. Your issue is not the same and hijacking another's thread is very annoying.
Check that you're running the game as an administrator, and that your virus scan and firewall aren't interrupting the download. If this doesn't make any difference, you may have to contact your ISP and see if they're interrupting the connection or sending cached bad data.
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info