Multiple Accounts Utter Garbage

I've noticed several threads recently of people bragging how they have multiple accounts to increase their chances of getting a beta invite. I'm sure the gang at GGG did not have this in mind when they began the closed beta invites.

Maybe I'm being naive but I believe their is still a lot of honest folks in this community who refuse to do this. So let me be the first to say even if I don't get in so be it. I'll keep my one email account and deal with it.

One account here. I'm cool with it.
Having more than one account is disrespectful to those of us that only have one, and ruins our chances even further.
one guy already got banned for this. I'm not sure if the mods noticed the other one though but it's a banable offence
My one and only account.

It'll make it that much more exciting to get a key, if I get one.
One Account!
That's how people should roll.I don't care about unfair conditions cuz of those crappy multiaccount-dudes.
Karma will solve that problem for us!
Last edited by Teaef on Sep 11, 2011, 10:15:07 AM
One account, don´t really see the point of farming for keys
Ghost squid, enough said.
me and my brother have an account each.
-Generic forum signature here-
I only have 1 account and while I would love a beta key I won't make multiple accounts like some of these idiots. I don't mind waiting however long it takes to get a key! It will just make it that much sweeter when I finally do get one! Patience is a virtue!
One account. One Mission. One guy who really wants to play Path of Exile. But people who do make multiple accounts are simply disgusting. Let's say someone makes 4 accounts. With the beta timer being 25 minutes, that's a hour completely wasted where 4 people who really want to play don't get their chance. I'm glad its a bannable offence.
CGA - Community Gamer's Alliance
Agree. One account - one man/woman - one e-mail. Making more accounts - immediate ban and kick-out from beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info