game crash.

Sorry don't have much info, want to play awesome game :D. me and my friend ran into caverns of wrath and both crashed, idk if this will help. (normal HC) i was lvl 9
:) =)
Hmmm... I don't know what was the reason, but I'll join your topic, since I've noticed after Open Beta release, 'Bad Allocation' bugs became way more intense. I'm being dropped almost every 1-2 zone changes. I'm running the lowest possible settings on 1920x1080 res. -gc 2 param seems not to help at all, -gc 1 help is very minor (difference is noticable).
Last edited by MidasPL on Jan 23, 2013, 7:33:50 PM
Same here crash every other zone. Quite anoying as my game takes long to load on older computer. Good look with solving this =) great launch otherwise.
does the game crash or take you back to login screen?

A crash will exit the client entirely.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
It happens to many people, try setting your details to low etc and do everything you can to keep the game running as long as possible. whenever i'm moving to a new waypoint i usually lag for a second or two before it teleports me. when that happens your computer probably can't handle it and the program crashes entirely.
We do get automated crash reports, so we'll get this info sent to us to look over. If you find a way to create one of these crashing areas, we'd like to know though!

No PC should crash when running the game, unless it doesn't have Pixel Shader 2.0, the pack file is corrupted, or the game is running out of memory. We'd like to fix any crash we can!
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Jan 23, 2013, 9:35:10 PM
Cool thanks
:) =)
Yep, I'm crashing to desktop randomly as well. I've tried the soundcard fix, reinstalling a fresh set of drivers on my 680gtx,and I'm still crashing.

I can usually play about 30 minutes, and then boom, randomly especially when fighting certain boss mobs, boom gone.

I'm sure these will be fixed! Great game so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info