Who agrees??

I have to say after seeing tons of videos and live streams I personally would be happy to pay for this game. I have a feeling I'm going to be here with POE for a very long time, this game has peaked my interest much more then D3, and the main reason behind this is you can tell GGG is a game made by gamers for gamers. Their not trying to start some huge gaming empire like blizzard. they just wanna make a great game for people like us. So I say i would be happy to buy the game, course I know I don't have to :)!! But I also know once the micro transactions come out I'll be one of the first busting out the Visa happy to spend!!
I would like to make a one time payment to get all the stuff can you buy by microtransaction.
Ghost squid, enough said.
"
adamdk wrote:
I would like to make a one time payment to get all the stuff can you buy by microtransaction.

They don't want there to be one big one time payment for the game because this keeps it open to people who want to play the game but don't have the funds for it. I wasn't saying that I would rather pay a one time fee just stating that I would be willing to.
I meant as a option, not as the only way to play, like DDO both have microtransaction and sup so you have to option to pay by microtransaction or by sup.
Ghost squid, enough said.
I definitely will pay for microtransactions up to 45€ when the game's out.

I'm having such a blast in the beta.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
I definitely will pay for microtransactions up to 45€ when the game's out.

I'm having such a blast in the beta.

And if the beta is as amazing as everyone is saying it is I cant wait for the final full game!!
From what I've seen so far I would probably pay for it, but only if it was a one time thing.
I'd gladly donate to support an indie game.
Fuck, I would give this game donations regularly.
"
cwebs wrote:
Their not trying to start some huge gaming empire like blizzard. they just wanna make a great game for people like us.

You seem to be naive, in some way. Blizzard exists for 20 years and the initial founders didnt have in mind, to "build an gaming empire", too. Each project starts as a little one, see Microsoft :) Nobody can imagine what happens in 20 years.
Making games "by gamers for gamers" was the whole time Blizzards motto too. They just changed it silent and without protest in the last few years.

GGG will handle in some yars in the same way, if they became in a similar way successfull as Blizzard is.

GGG is just atm such a friend of gamers, because they need us badly, atm, at least. Blizzard doesnt need to listen to theier customers - Blizzard has an empire, they just need to create a hype and then to collect money.

I used to love Blizzard over an decade long. But they changed. They became greedy and they became money-vampires. That changed them and converted them to the dark side.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info