Content Update 1.0.4 Video Preview and Stash Tab Bundle Sale!

Chris,

Would you be able to tell us if there are any future changes planned for the spell animate guardian??

I would really really like to know.
Standard Forever
Glad to see the update.
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
"
daddyk1ll wrote:
Chris's voice is very soothing

wtf is this
"
Chris wrote:
"
Lorginir wrote:
"
We've released a video showing some of the new content from this week's 1.0.4 content update, including the new Flameblast skill, Dueling, a Unique item and new microtransactions. We're expecting to deploy the patch on Monday (NZ time). We've also just started a 24 hour Stash Tab Bundle Sale. Thanks for your generous suppo

If I recall correctly you promised buffing 'several fire skills'. Should we expect it in 1.0.4 or expect it at all?

Yup it's in!

Can't w8 to see changes in fire dmg skills. I also like this challenge feature, would be fun to try.
Nice looking fire skill! but i stick with my stormcaller for now, cant afford another set of endgame gear ^^
"
I have an advice for you. Stop making time predictions you never meet. I knew it that "in the next 24h" will be in 26h. It is unprofessional and pisses people off if it is constant. Better say "within a day or two" or even "soon".

There is more to life than PoE. Don't sit on the edge of your seat for updates.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
can we duel other players while mapping/farming?
Yay! PoE is in top10 games of 2013 for TotalBiscuit. It's in the spot number 7, but it's still awesome! :) GZ GGG.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
dueling!

Thanks!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
I hope cast speed effects the speed at which it the circle grows otherwise it might be way too slow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info