Content Update 1.0.4 Video Preview and Stash Tab Bundle Sale!

Edit: doh, I forgot to include some easter egg in the video that we intended :(
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 21, 2013, 3:25:04 AM
new Skill looks awesome!
my guess is that faster casting and/or reduced duration will work great with it!
IGN : FatJanitor
Last edited by LazyJanitor on Dec 21, 2013, 3:19:28 AM
looks awesome
Can't wait to use the new skill!
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
We've released a video showing some of the new content from this week's 1.0.4 content update, including the new Flameblast skill, Dueling, a Unique item and new microtransactions. We're expecting to deploy the patch on Monday (NZ time). We've also just started a 24 hour Stash Tab Bundle Sale. Thanks for your generous suppo

If I recall correctly you promised buffing 'several fire skills'. Should we expect it in 1.0.4 or expect it at all?
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
I totally want to see how big that spell can get.

Boom!

Edit: Wondering if perhaps fasting/duration (whichever sets the rate) will have a multiplicative interaction with increased aoe. That'd be neat.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Dec 21, 2013, 3:24:01 AM
:O new skill looks great , it is a bit slow but i hope it will be better with some cast speed right?

mmm i am a bit curious , how would conc effect and increased area of effect work with it , do they affect the speed of the charge thing or they just affect the minimum and maximum area of the circle ?
"
Lorginir wrote:
"
We've released a video showing some of the new content from this week's 1.0.4 content update, including the new Flameblast skill, Dueling, a Unique item and new microtransactions. We're expecting to deploy the patch on Monday (NZ time). We've also just started a 24 hour Stash Tab Bundle Sale. Thanks for your generous suppo

If I recall correctly you promised buffing 'several fire skills'. Should we expect it in 1.0.4 or expect it at all?

Yup it's in!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yay!
Edit ninja'd by a matter of seconds :(

MadBro and me, we're thinking alike :)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info