Leap slam Scion

can someone check out this skilltree and tell me what i can change? This is my first build ever so i dont know which passives are not worth to take at all, my plan is just to be a tanky leap slam scion but also dealing nice damage by getting alot of str + health on gear + passives, passives will give me 490str and i will easilly be able to get to 800-900str with str on gear + astramentis. I havent decided what skillgems to use on leap slam but i dont think the passives matter for the support gems? im planning on using CWDT with Endurance charge + Molten shell. Ill be using Grace (thats why i take Iron reflexes) + Purity of elements since im not taking any resistance nodes because i will be able to get it all on gear + aura. I will be using this in Softcore but since its leap slam i still want to be tanky since the 10% exp reduction is not fun C: Also im not sure if its worth it to take some attack speed nodes but i thought it would be good with leap slam?
leapslam is kinda good for clearing trash mobs at fast speed, but you might want some extra skill or idea to kill single target strong rares or bosses, maybe stun lock build with heavy strike, or spectral throw from a safe distance. but leapslam alone wont work well on solo, if you party it is fine, there are tons of people with high single target dps that will clear those for you.
IGN: RFFP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info