Can't enter lower submerged passage

Whenever I try to go into the lower submerged passage I get booted to the login screen with the error of terrain generator being out of sync between client and server. Tried creating a new instance of mud flats and trying from there, but same error message comes up.

Edit: am running a pack check just in case while waiting for a reply. ;)

Edit2: this is all that pack check had to say:

"
D:\Games\Path of Exile>packcheck content.ggpk
Checking pack file content.ggpk...

D:\Games\Path of Exile>

Edit3: Was able to generate a completely new instance of the Fetid Pool with no problems. But still blocked and not able to get into the Lower Submerged Passage. Starts loading then get booted to the login screen. Nothing new was downloaded after the pack check. Guess I'll do the side quests while I wait. ;)
Last edited by patham on Jan 23, 2013, 4:39:58 PM
Can you create a new instance of submerged passage by right-clicking the transition? You mentioned creating a new mud flats, but that won't give you a new passage if one exists already (even if that one has problems)
Heh, now why hadn't I thought of that.

Ctrl clicking on submerged passage entrance and choosing new seems to have worked. Still it seems that somehow the game generated an instance I couldn't get into (and judging by the other post on the subject, I wasn't the only one).

My progress can continue though, thanks a lot Mark!
Glad that worked. We'll look into it, to prevent this happening in future
Had the exact same issue, ctrl clicking and creating a new instance worked. Thanks for the help Mark.
The same issue with me. Ctrl+click helped.
Same thing happened for me. Creating a new instance fixed it. Thanks for this thread! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info