Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

Has anyone tried this with Summon Raging Spirit in the spell slot? Something like Barrage + CoC + Spirit + PCoC + Added Fire? You'd run +damage auras (anger, hatred, etc.) in all your (non-Clarity) aura slots.

The obvious advantage is that you're safe from reflect, but I'm not sure how the DPS would be (it would definitely be slower, although you might be able to buzzsaw tough single targets)...
I assume the Spirit minions get all of the global crit bonuses from your spec and gear?
I've been eyeing this build for awhile and I really want to try it. Going to start it today. I feel like your tree can be optimized in several ways. IMO Vaal Pact is completely unnecessary and LGoH would be much stronger that Life Leech, especially with a skill like barrage that hits so many times. Additionally I wanted to get some block as it is extremely powerful mitigation and runs into other useful nodes. Lastly I think Chain is unneeded. I would run Barrage + CoC + EK + PCoC + LGoH + Arc/Rarity/Blind/Crit Dmg(LOL reflect) (in that order of importance) instead.

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgIAAAYAXgHRBH4F-QguDkgRlhUgFfAV9ha_GYoZjhqPI_YkPCT9JpUppSpNLOktgzGeNJM1kjpYPydJUUp9SshN404qUzVVS1YtVvpaSFuvXfJe-mHiYnlirGNDY3BnoGwWbWxte26qcFJwu3DVfXWD24cZh3aH24jxjDaP-pP8lwabjZu1naOdqqZXp1ysf67Pr-u1SLXytkG7476nwA_AUcM6xKLOcdDu0k3TftUA1p3dDeOE51TrjuwY7YPuDu967-Pv8PPq9tr3o_sJ_Ev8q_zF_o_-ug==

This is my proposed 107 point tree. I went from a Ranger start simply because I think it is more efficient. This tree (although 2 more points) gives you 18% block, 30% reduced stun chance, 74% evasion, 29% atk speed, and 30% crit chance over the OP build.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Apr 14, 2014, 2:21:44 PM

My equipment (Far from perfect yet)
Spoiler

[/spoiler]
Solid gear man!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Murugan3 wrote:
Has anyone tried this with Summon Raging Spirit in the spell slot? Something like Barrage + CoC + Spirit + PCoC + Added Fire? You'd run +damage auras (anger, hatred, etc.) in all your (non-Clarity) aura slots.

The obvious advantage is that you're safe from reflect, but I'm not sure how the DPS would be (it would definitely be slower, although you might be able to buzzsaw tough single targets)...
I assume the Spirit minions get all of the global crit bonuses from your spec and gear?

they don't

they also don't do any damage as a pure summoner with minion nodes and support gems. they're certainly not gonna do any damage without them
Selling my gear for this build

PRO STUFF

Spoiler

IGN: GiveMeProRares on est 6p-10p or PM me offer

Thanks!

Hi all , what should i improve in my gears? cause i felt i m like a paper.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYEfgU6BfkOSBGWFfAV9hmKGtseGiP2JDwk_SaVJ6kppSpbLOktgzZ7OlhJO0lRSn1OKlBCUzVVS1YtVvpaSFptW69d8l76YnlirGNDZ6BtbG17cFJw1XLDf8aEr4cZh3aMNo_6kAqXBpu1naOdqqIup1yrC6x_tKO1SMBRwzrEosXMzAbQ7tIZ1QDWndbR3Q3e5eOE51TuDu_w8-r3o_lj_Kv8xf-T

and this is my link i dont kn i did it correctly or not.
thanks for the responses guys.. i have one more question about CoC.. if i already have coc linked to barrage, EK and life leech on one of my items and have another 2slot item could i just linked another coc to power charge on critical so it's like i have 4 spells attached to coc but yet their on 2 different pieces of armor?
CoC is always triggered by the linked attack skill.
If you link CoC to PCoC on another item that will have no effect at all as there is no attack skill linked to it.
"
bluengold777 wrote:
thanks for the responses guys.. i have one more question about CoC.. if i already have coc linked to barrage, EK and life leech on one of my items and have another 2slot item could i just linked another coc to power charge on critical so it's like i have 4 spells attached to coc but yet their on 2 different pieces of armor?

you can use a 4-link with barrage-coc-pcoc + a fourth spell, which can be:

- summon skeletons
- curse
- EK (that way you won't lose DPS to generate power charges, but you must pay attention to not attack reflect packs)

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
could this build be viable on invassion league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info